Weymouth Station - Building Plans

Hi Does anyone have copies or know where we can get copies of building plans for Weymouth town, Weymouth Quay and Upwey Junction railway stations? We are modelling the 1930s at 4mm and having trouble locating plans for the buildings...

Reply to
HelenG

would be able to help I'd have thought.

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamends

Assuming that HelenG isn't posting on behalf of the WMRG of course!... :~)

Not sure who holds the old BR records now and how well catalogued they are, could always try writing to the NRM - I know they hold some records, but also know that not all have been catalogued (unless they have been very busy in recent years..).

Reply to
Jerry