Grumman Albatros Float plane Plans

Grumman Albatross Float plane Plans
Does anyone know where I can get the blue prints/plans for the Grumman
Albatross float plane? Any help will be appreciated.
Ray
Austin, TX
===
Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman
=== Hey, why not, it's a plane and it floats, hence, float plane. On the other hand flying boat, a bit hard to swallow, it is not a boat, and boats do not fly, they sink - go figure.
Ray Austin, TX ===
Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman
=== Forgot to ask you, do you know where I can get some plans? Or pictures for that matter (don't tell me "Google is my friend" because I have already been there), pictures of the interior cabins.
Ray Austin, TX ===
Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman
You might check with this site:
Or communicate directly with the web creator, Ray Wolfe, at snipped-for-privacy@hu-16.com.
He says he has a vast accumulation of HU-16 material.
Cheers,
Reply to
Bill Shatzer
Well, it's not exactly a 'float plane' nor a 'flying boat', it's generally considered an amphibian or even a tri-phibian. I think Schiffer has book on the HU-16, or maybe it's Ginter.
Reply to
frank

Site Timeline