Notice about Peter Grey

Hi Everyone - This is Peter Grey's wife, he posted here regularly and talked to me about this newsgroup frequently. Unfortunately Peter passed away last Thursday after battling cancer for the past eighteen months. It was a long and arduous fight and we was incredibly strong throughout. I wanted to pass this along because he enjoyed the discussions on this newsgroup so much. Forgive me if I've violated any newsgroup rules - this is the first time I've ever posted to a group in my life. The Memorial Service will be held this Saturday, 9/15 at The Century Club in San Francisco, at 2pm, for anyone interested, and we're asking for donations instead of flowers to go to The Grey Family Fund at The San Francisco School, 300 Gaven St, SF, CA 94134. Email me with questions. BTW - we have a 12 year old Peter had begun to teach welding to and a garage/machine shop he inherits that eventually I'll need to find an instructor for him to be able to use.

Reply to
Vicki Grey

My deepest condolences. I believe Peter and I did some business a few years back and I enjoyed meeting him.

My prayers for his family.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner