Propane valve question

Will the connector from a home propane grill line hook up to and work on a propane fuel tank for a forklift? Or do I need to get an adapter if there is such a thing.

Steve

Heart surgery pending? Read up and prepare. Learn how to care for a friend.

Steve B

You would need an adapter. Usually you feed the BBQ bottle through the forklift bottle.

Most forklifts are pulling liquid from the bottle, while BBQ bottles feed vapor.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

I'm gonna take it to my old buddy who owns a propane business. He will know what can/can not be done. I got five four year old aluminum bottles for $20 at a yard sale, and thought that I'd use them for my bbq's and beer boiler. Seems like those little ones are always running out at just the wrong time.

Anyway, Lorry will tell me. And if an adapter can be bought or made, he's the man!

Steve

Reply to
Steve B