ReadyWelder for sale

I have opted to purchase an LN25 to run off my Lincoln and am in no further need of my ReadyWelder #10250. I will take about 400.00 for it if someone wants to purchase it with PayPal. Just drop me a line at snipped-for-privacy@bak.rr.com I will take the first 400.00 offer and pay the shipping. What a deal..........

jess

Reply to
Jess

Did you ever get the chance to use this RW #10250? If so... what did you think of it?

Thanks.... Jalin

Reply to
ArcWeld-jalin

snipped-for-privacy@bak.rr.com I

I used it very briefly, mainly just to see that it functioned properly. The wire fed fine, lights indicating polarity worked properly, I ran a few small welds and it seemed to be ok. Like I said, I didn't use it but probably 30 minutes or so. I mainly disliked having to either find a 110v AC plug, wire up a seperate cord, buy deep cycle batteries or run it off a generator. As a matter of fact, I probably shouldn't have bought it to start with. With an LN 25 all I have to do is hook my lead to it and use the grounding wire for it. No other cords to string out and fuss with. I am sure it is a fine machine, but I should have purchased something else to start with. As you may or may not know, I am a welder in the oilfield business. Not only pipeline but also plant work, tank floors, etc. and that is the reason for wanting something larger and heavier duty.

Reply to
Jess