Death nell of Nitro??

Yea! Now you can't tell the nice officer that you didn't know the motrcicle was there. Kind of ruins your deniability when it announces its presence.
Reply to
Chuck Jones
Better go back to school Paul. That or trade in your antiquated text books for some current journals. Try doing a search at HBR for Harley and see what you come up with. Assuming of course, you know what I'm talking about.
Reply to
Chuck Jones
Like I said, HARLEY wouldn't do it on their own. That's why it wasn't called a Harley from the beginning. If it flopped, they could say it was just some renegade.
Reply to
Paul McIntosh
Every time another brand got close, the rules were changed. Yamaha came up with the TZ-700 flat tracker and the rules were changed to only allow twins. Honda and Yamaha both built twins that beat Harleys. They all left the sport because it has just about vanished in obscurity except for the Harley bunch.
Reply to
Paul McIntosh
For some reason Paul I never see WCC and OCC stuff HONDA V's in ther custom bikes. Never seen any of Yamahaha's V's in them ;-)
Would anyone like to explain why????
Mike in Reading Pa. who lives very close to the York Pa. HD plant
Reply to
Mike R

Site Timeline