GREAT PLANES ULTRA SPORT 1000 , Recommended Eng.?

Just won one. Now, what to do with it? What engine. I have a MVVS 90, I think with a pipe it'll pull it well. Standard servos? TIA mk

Reply to
MK

I have one with a Saito 150 and it is fine. However, I would like to put the Saito 180 on it. A 90 two stroke will fly it but it will be on the small side.

Reply to
IFLYJ3

I have one with a Super Tiger 2500 in it. It flies well. A touch heavy perhaps.

Standard servos with one on each rudder half as well as one on each aileron.

Jason

Reply to
Jason Andersen

Currently flying mine with a Super Tiger 3000. Pleanty of performance

-- raytel

----------------------------------------------------------------------- rayteli's Profile:

this thread:

rayteli

Someone saw this post and contacted me and I sold him the Ultra Sport 1000. I think I came out even, shipping and all. Much better than I usually do! mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:35:02 -0600, "MJKolodziej" wrote in :

I was flying mine with a gasoline MVVS 1.6, until it done blowed up.

I bought a used Saito 1.80 on a Hangar 9 Ultra Stick to put in the US 1000. But I'm having too much fun with the Ultra Stick, so the Ultra Sport is just hanging around right now.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ