HELP! I need the Controlaire 5 Receiver kit instructions sheet

Hi , I'm looking for the building instructions for the old Controlaire "5" relayless super-regen receiver kit made in the 60's .

Thanks ...Tom

Reply to
E.A.F.

I still have and built and flew those in the 60's. Somewhere I have the instructions but am not sure where at this time. I will look and see if I can find them.

Dan

Reply to
IFLYJ3

Reply to
E.A.F.

te:

I haven't had any luck yet, but I will keep looking. In the meantime. Join the Vintage group on Yahoo and I am sure someone there has the schematics. Goto

Join up and send a message requesting the instructions.

Dan

Reply to
IFLYJ3

Try here