HELP! I need the Controlaire 5 Receiver kit instructions sheet

Hi , I'm looking for the building instructions for the old Controlaire "5" relayless super-regen receiver kit made in the 60's .
Thanks ...Tom

I still have and built and flew those in the 60's. Somewhere I have the instructions but am not sure where at this time. I will look and see if I can find them.
Dan
Dan , That will be great ! Thanks alot . Hope you can find them . ...Tom

Join up and send a message requesting the instructions.
Dan
IFLYJ3 wrote:

Try here http://www.rcgroups.com/diy-electronics-199 /