Proctor Nieuport 11 instruction manual

I have acquired this great kit, but it lacks the 32 page instruction manual. Does anyone happen to have one they could copy and send to me. Naturally I will pay for copy and mailing expense.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Have you asked the guys at R/C Report? One of the three mainstays will surely have it. Of course, if Gordon sends it, it'll be stained by the pizza box he'll ship it in. :-(

Reply to
Geoff Sanders