RCU - R.I.P.

That's right, but I'm still puzzled over the chicken relationship JoyBoy keeps referring to. I always figured that it was a biological impossibility, but apparantly he is more of an experienced expert on the subject than we are.

RS

Reply to
Red Scholefield

I always wondered about sayings like that..... "taste like $#!t". How the heck do you know ???

You're OK in my book Red.

Reply to
Eye Indo

Well, it is clear that they are eithor trying to drive folks away or they don't have a clue as to how to speak to folks. Was told post was edited because prior post that was quoted was removed. As if changing my words is then ok...BRRRZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT!

At least I am smart enough to see smoke and mirrors when it shows up in a message. Wonder when they will close the next thread that does not say exactly what they want said on their site? Based on the locked and relocked threads, I predict it will be soon...

JGB

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High