acad.lisp error

I work for a civil engineering firm. We are currently running ACAD 2000i.
The problem what I noticed on my pc is that sometimes when I am working on
a drawing. I will get an error stating that the acad.lsp is not loaded. It
works fine most of the time.
Then again it only happens on my workstation.
Any ideas?
Reply to
H.P. Garcia
HiHo; Have you looked at the acad.lsp file? If a function "startup" is defined that may be the problem. The help file on file loading, acad.lsp ect should help you.
> I work for a civil engineering firm. We are currently running ACAD 2000i. > The problem what I noticed on my pc is that sometimes when I am working on > a drawing. I will get an error stating that the acad.lsp is not loaded. It > works fine most of the time. > > Then again it only happens on my workstation. > > Any ideas? > > >
Reply to
bestafor