acad.lisp error

I work for a civil engineering firm. We are currently running ACAD 2000i. The problem what I noticed on my pc is that sometimes when I am working on
a drawing. I will get an error stating that the acad.lsp is not loaded. It works fine most of the time.
Then again it only happens on my workstation.
Any ideas?
HiHo; Have you looked at the acad.lsp file? If a function "startup" is defined that may be the problem. The help file on file loading, acad.lsp ect should help you.