logarithmic exposure control

Another question from henners.

According to the acad2004/viz references, logarithmic exposure control is useful in conjunction with radiosity. Exterior daylight option should be checked if the scene is outdoor. It also says that Logarithmic exposure control is great for animations.

However, what if I want to create a walkthru from outdoor to in? Checking Exterior daylight option renders interior too dark. Unchecking it renders exterior too bright?

Thanx Henry

Reply to
Henry

You could try using "Automatic" instead of "Logarithmic" (I use Viz4, but VizRender must have it too?).

The other option is to render the two walkthrus seperately and then combine them later.

HTH,

Michael

PS - I don't know if you're aware of them, but there's some very good newgroups dedicated to Viz, ADT and VizRender on the Autodesk server. I know the Viz groups have been a ton of help for me and the "Vizions" group is full of inspirational work.

Reply to
Michael (LS)