Raster image dissapearing. Help!

When I insert a raster image into ACAD 2004, it's only visible when I select it. If I try to do any other commands, it dissapears. I
need it to stay visible so I can trace it. Is there some sysvar I have set wrong? Thanks
--
* Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Beta 8 (RC1)
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

Thanks, I tried that but no luck. The image keeps vanishing as soon as it's de selected. The only way to make it visible is to select the frame. Very annoying.
--
* Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Beta 8 (RC1)
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
Do you have "imageframe" set to "on"?

Somewhere in your tools>options, there is a setting to view raster image.
Somewhere in your tools>options, there is a setting to view raster image.