Raster image dissapearing. Help!

When I insert a raster image into ACAD 2004, it's only visible when I select it. If I try to do any other commands, it dissapears. I need it to stay visible so I can trace it. Is there some sysvar I have set wrong? Thanks

Reply to
Anonymous

in the change property box , you can select transparency

Reply to
Longshot

Thanks, I tried that but no luck. The image keeps vanishing as soon as it's de selected. The only way to make it visible is to select the frame. Very annoying.

Reply to
Anonymous

Do you have "imageframe" set to "on"?

Reply to
Peter Ruehle

Somewhere in your tools>options, there is a setting to view raster image.

Reply to
keithknow