Best Rated threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tool change macro update
Group, Thanks to Tim Markoski I have a macro that processes without alarms. The next challenge is cross referencing some M codes. If anyone has a carousel type Taiwanese, Indian or Korean piece of...
20
20

citizen sliding head lathe
Hi Can anyone help me on how can we make normal diamond knurling on B12 citizen machines. Regards, ppm
17
17

Fanuc OT-C Manual
I was wondering if anyone had a copy of this maybe in *.pdf format that they would be willing to share. I have a Daewoo Puma 8S with this control and Im having some issues with the parameter's!
9
9

Fadal Air/Oil Spindle
I have a Fadal (1990) with the 10K spindle that has the air/oil lube system for the bearings. My question is what air pressure should it be at, and how many drops per minute should the flow be. Thanks...
4
4

Parameters on Mori Seki Sl1 yasnac 2000B
Thanks again for all the help! The new problem is entering the proper parameters for this lathe. The manual does not cover 2000B so I am at a loss. Yaskawa is sending me the list of parameter topics...
2
2

FADAL, MASTERCAM 3D Machining Question??
We get what looks like an excellent surface finish, upon polishing a pattern of small triangles appears in the surface,. and they are a 'BITCH" to get benched out.......This is nothing new I have...
20
20

Fanuc 4 axis lathe control help needed (tabs suck)
Got a job up & running on our new/used Mori ZL-250. I have a main program, consisting of 8 subprogram calls, identical for each turret. I have wait codes (i.e. M101,M102, etc.) in the main and...
1
1

lost mouse on Mazak Fusion
Lost the mouse on a Mazak Fusion - as it boots up it showed cannot find mouse, replaced the mouse pad, also replaced the mother board it attached to, still booting windows cannot find the mouse. Went...
5
5

D&M4 Machining Center
There's a D&M4 Machining Center up for bid at a state auction site local to me here. Looks like a Sherline mill with a servo head installed in a case with glass guards. I haven't had much luck finding...
2
2

halogen work light replacement lens
The lens on my work light shattered as I was blowing coolant off the work peice. Bad day yesterday. Where can you get new glass? Light is made by Jarrer in Taiwan. It's 109.37 mm dia and 4.75 mm thick...
2
2

Ground Loop Problem on CNC
I have discovered a ground loop potential of 3.0VAC between a CNC lathe and common ground of seperate 120v plug. The make of the CNC are the same as the other 10 CNC's, same control, no problems...
17
17

fanuc 10M with spindle alarm and EMG light up on CRT
Purchased a Takisawa MAC 2VE with Fanuc 10m, worked before move with machinery movers, had it wire by licenced electrician. And now getting EMG lite up on CRT and spindle alarm light on. Nothing will...
3
3

endmills pulling out of collets
Is this a common problem? On my cast iron job I was using a nice new just bought 3/4" rougher end mill that I put in an ER32 collet and it pulled out over 1/2", put a nice mark in my previsouly virgin...
14
14

Leveling a CNC lathe
Spent the day leveling a Daewoo Puma today. We have an import quality "master precision" level. Apparently graduated to .0002" over 10" (sounds like bullshit to me, but that's what the tool says). The...
10
10

rs232 comunications - please
i need cable diagram for rs 232. machine 25 male connector and computer 9 female. i will use cimco editor_v5 to comunicate, please provide good setting on machine and software please. my machine: mori...
7
7

ER-16 vs WW spindle for Taig?
All, I'm still trying to get my setup together for dot-matrix engraving before I start breaking end mills due to runout problems. My first customer wants me to push the state of the art as hard as I...
8
8

American turnmaster THL 1550
I am looking for the operators manual for the ATM THL 15 x 50 engine lathe. I have done quite a bit of research on this but not having any luck. Does anyone out there know where I can download a free...

Daewoo Puma lathe and Fanuc 18T thread start orientation
I need to cut an external thread (I'm using G76) but the thread has to start in the same place for every part. The thread start is in relation to a number of drilled features on the periphery and on...
7
7

Fanuc Macro Variables
Hi folks Fanuc 21i. Is it possible to select a screen display which shows the variable addresses along with their contents. ie a display which shows say #2001 and its value? If so, how? I know for...
4
4

fanuc 6m- work offset help
hello, we are new to hmc's, we bought a used niigata with 6 m controller, we would like to know how work offset values are to be assigned. normally in a vmc x and y values are obtained by...
5
5