Latest threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mr. PV makes a discovery...
Awl-- That I'm a broke-assed PITA wannabee machinist?? Dat's OLD news!! Didja know.... That parameters can be passed to the E-word?? (in fadal language... proly costs extra in Haas language!) Yes,...
3
3

Help using conversational Fanuc21i-MB
Does anyone have LOTS of experience using the conversational Fanuc 21i-MB?? The operation guide that comes along with the machine is not that great. Just need more info or materials to get better...
4
4

CP02 board wanted (Mori Seiki- Yasnac MX2 4th axis CPU board)
Anyone know where I can find one of these boards? Part# JANCD CP02 clay
1
1

More Soluble Oil...
Awl-- Got a gallon or two "donation" of blue Valcool (a Valenite product, I just learned), so ahm sorta set for a while. But here's what ahm learnin: The dilution ratios for various oils varies...
22
22

Hitachi Seiki peck drill cycle...AGAIN
I've got a Hitachi Seiki HT-25G with a Seicos Lamda 40L controller, and I can't get the thing to do a "normal" G81 peck drill cycle. I posted this here a few months ago and nothing that anyone...
5
5

How to open a program saved in Bobcad using notepad?
All of our cnc programs have been saved in the Bobcad editor (.cnc) file. I need to know how to open our old files into notepad or notebook. I have saved a old program as a (.txt) file but I get allot...
2
2

OT-Stolen boat
Please be on the lookout for a stolen 1978 Hobie 16 catamaran sailboat and trailer. It was stolen from its owners yard in Taft, California, sometime around the first of March, 2005 # 0019GG, Hull...
38
38

One for the Fadal guys
Anybody see something wrong with this picture ??? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=78189
10
10

GE 2000 Bubble Boards,
Looking to move some GE 2000 bubble boards, Also have other 2000 and 1050 boards as with complete 1050 MC and 2000 control. If any interest please email me. Thanks

Lowest cost to own...
Awl-- Apropo of some the car hype you hear, occasionally you hear the claim that such and such car is cheaper to own/run longterm than other lower-priced competitors, w/ reliability, fuel, parts,...
26
26

Making a Gerber Saber router take G-Code
The title of this post could also be called "how to turn a mostly useless piece of crap in to something that can do work" I recently started working for a small fabrication shop. The guy's got a...
2
2

PicoPath Hybrid D6 File Server Program
Visit a free 30 day trial. Allows you to move files back and forth from the control via the serial cable. http://home.carolina.rr.com/gcodemcode/index.htm

Gcode 2000 Latest Share Ware Version
is specifically designed for converting AutoCAD drawings into G-Code files for use with any 2-D or 3-D machine

Smoking in the MachineShop
Greetings. This is my first time posting here but I have visited this fine group regularly for sometime. I hope this is not to much of a sensitive topic but I am having great difficulties in just how...
134
134

What is the brandname of this micrometer ?
Hi.. What is the brandname of this micrometer ? I can't make it out, is it "KAFLEC" or "KAFEC" ?? found this on a secondhand market for 30 euro. Is 30 euro a fair prize ? Thanks..
3
3