Liability & responsibility of electrician?

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 19:09:47 -0700, UltimatePatriot

???
So you dont "blow dope"? Odd..one of my neighbors is a pot head like you..and he claims he blows dope.

Pushing a broom at some Homeland Security warehouse is hardly "national security" so you exaggerat terribly.
Im self employed. I repair machinery in machine shops. You may have heard of CNC..right? Of course since Obama has become President..there are a lot less machine shops these days..and fewer and fewer as time goes by.

Odd..Im not a drinker of any sort. You appear to be "transfering"
But then..thats normal for the drugged out potheads Ive met over the years.

Tsk tsk tsk...and here everyone thought that pot heads were lovers, not spewers of buffoonery and hate.
Good job of breaking the legand!
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 02:38:01 -0700, Gunner Asch

You're an idiot, and you are the only one here that wanders from reality.
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 02:54:58 -0700, UltimatePatriot

More "transference" on your part. Are you under a shrinks care? Off your meds again? Need me to call him for you?
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 04:32:41 -0700, Gunner Asch
You really do have a total retard problem with apostrophes, don't you, dipshit?
That is so funny. You typify the level of stupidity this country has sank to. No surprise that you was a pig.
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 09:18:12 -0700, UltimatePatriot

So which one of the 11 states do you live in?
Laugh laugh laugh
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 02:38:01 -0700, Gunner Asch

The word is legend, you total retard.
Thanks for reinforcing folks' knowledge about how dirt dumb cops are.
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 04:33:50 -0700, Gunner Asch

It was NOT a typo, you retarded twit. A typo is where you mistype based on key proximities on a keyboard.
No, IDIOT. You mispelled it because you are too goddamned retarded to know how to spell past that of a kindergarten level. Half the words you "spell" you do with some retarded phonetic method that retards like you who have never learned much do.
That is NOT a typo, you retarded twit. That is YOU and YOUR stupidity. A typo is a mistake. Just like the one your mother made when she failed to flush you.
What you did was not a mistake, it was total retardation on your part. Learn to call a spade a spade, boy.
What it really does, is expose your level of intelligence for what it really is... or, as is in this case, your lack of an intelligence level above that of a 5 year old.
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 09:23:35 -0700, UltimatePatriot

Even 5 yr olds know that there are more than 11 states.....
ROFLMAO!!
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 12:02:36 -0700, Gunner Asch

Yes, and they also know how to read better than a punk fuck jock pigtard like you. So, they would also know that no such statement was ever made. I would not expect an illiterate unamerican twit like you to get it though.
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 12:12:59 -0700, UltimatePatriot

Your continued denial is becoming tragic. Please take the meds your shrink perscribed for you, before you take out your anger on a kitten, puppy or neighbor.
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:16:53 -0700, Gunner Asch

You're an idiot that was a cop with a Nazi pig mentality then, and you still got it, twit.
You are clueless as to the cannabis laws in the states, much less your own even.
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:08:22 -0700, UltimatePatriot

Which states? Snicker. And your continued use of the term "Nazi" makes you look like an utter buffoon. Hell..I could be a stoner like you, or not. But because I make you look stupid...you have to go and impress on the readers how stupid you really are..which is Very stupid.
Odd..that sounds like most stoners I know. Its obvious you are a stoner..and a stupid one at that.
Pity
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:31:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
Not in a million years. You were transparent days ago. You cannot pull that veil back. You are scum.
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:06:16 -0700, UltimatePatriot

And you are a stoner. Worthless, mindless and probably unemployed..or a dish washer at a cheap restaurant.
Makes us even doesnt it....ROFLMAO!!!
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:21:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
Unconstitutional California practice, likely proposed by pigs, for pigs, and ultimately the state, from a money filching POV.
You guys are famous for raping the citizenry you take oaths to protect.
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:10:34 -0700, UltimatePatriot

You mean the California that is and has been run by Democrats for the past 47 yrs?
That one?
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:09:16 -0700, Gunner Asch

It isn't about any political party, dumbfuck. You were already told that, but your retarded, stubborn mentality has anyone that disagrees with you as a "leftist".
You couldn't be any more retarded, and the sad part is that you chose to be that way. A retard by choice is indeed the saddest variety of a wanna be man there is.
No party had anything to do with the retarded mindset the academy has been teaching you pathetic excuses for peace officers either.
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:46:33 -0700, UltimatePatriot

Your attempts to divert away from the fact that California has been run by Democrats is noted with amused contempt.
Laugh laugh laugh!
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:21:13 -0700, Gunner Asch

No longer true.
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:23:48 -0700, UltimatePatriot

Cites?