Liability & responsibility of electrician?

In either case, it is no longer simple possession, idiot.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Of course it is, you fool. Read the law! It says "possession". Possession with intent to sell is an entirely separate offense.

In any event... I'm done. It's pointless to continue trying to explain this to you, since you are clearly far too stupid to comprehend the explanation.

Reply to
Doug Miller

208 DELTA? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Wrong. WE had it installed.

We build power supplies, and we build them to spec (built).

So a customer wanted that input, so we put that in our Lab.

Not only could we work with that voltage, but we could also built and test units that required more than standard service provisos.

Also, I do not believe that it is "Oddball" in El Cajon, CA.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Thank you for your admission that I was right.

Your attempts at blithering are noted with amused contempt.

Btw..you obviously didnt know I was a deputy sheriff in the late 1970s and early 80s.

Sucks to be you, doesnt it?

And that you are unable to figure out that 39 is more than 11.

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

What works in one place, works in most others.

Care to provide cites to back up your buffoonery?

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Your attempts to divert away from the fact that California has been run by Democrats is noted with amused contempt.

Laugh laugh laugh!

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

So because a Leftwing extremist is now president, the Feds are going to go away from the long term enforcement of felony drug laws.

If its sold..its taxed.

And that it should be noted that the Democrat controlled Government of California is probably going to tax it.

You pot heads are simply going to have to grow your own.

[...]

Failure to back up your claims is noted with even further amused contempt.

Laugh laugh laugh

[...]

So how long ago did you really start blowing dope as hard as it appears you are doing now? Its obvious that its effected your brain centers..and not for the best either.

Pity

[...]

And you are a stoner. Worthless, mindless and probably unemployed..or a dish washer at a cheap restaurant.

Makes us even doesnt it....ROFLMAO!!!

[...]

Blink blink....possession really isnt possession?

Way way too much dope dude......

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

It is in MOST of So. California, hell....most of the Western States...I cant speak about a shithole like El Cajon though.

[...]

"blowing dope"? You should at least attempt to use actual language, dumbfuck.

And your capacity to judge appearances hovers at nil.

I work in national security, you?

Oh that's right... your 'brain centers' are all muddled by alcohol, and a retarded PIG bastard senility.

You were "not for the best" the day you got started, punky piggy.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You're a goddamned retard and so is he. No shrug required for that tid bit to be obvious.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You never cease to prove to all readers that a PIG is a PIG is a PIG!

Do you always have such retarded views about those around you. boy?

You belong at the bottom of a "shithole".

You are about as unamerican as it gets.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Temper, temper Archie. Remember, uncontrolled hypertension is very, very dangerous, especially to blacks.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Your problem, Cranium, is that not only are you so retarded that you stalk people in Usenet, you are so retarded that your assessments are always ass backwards as well.

I do not have any problem with my temper (you do and your posts prove it). Still stalking, after all these tears, I see. You're still crazy as well, Cranium. The therapy failed. Your only solution is to eat ten of the Thorazine tablets at one time. Bwuahahahaha!

I am not experiencing any hypertension, uncontrolled or otherwise. You seem to be a bit antsy since I told you that your mother should be imprisoned, however.

I am not 'black', not that a total retard like you could have enough brain capacity to tell anyway.

Now f*ck off and die, you pathetic little circus flea.

Reply to
Mr.Eko

???

So you dont "blow dope"? Odd..one of my neighbors is a pot head like you..and he claims he blows dope.

Pushing a broom at some Homeland Security warehouse is hardly "national security" so you exaggerat terribly.

Im self employed. I repair machinery in machine shops. You may have heard of CNC..right? Of course since Obama has become President..there are a lot less machine shops these days..and fewer and fewer as time goes by.

Odd..Im not a drinker of any sort. You appear to be "transfering"

But then..thats normal for the drugged out potheads Ive met over the years.

Tsk tsk tsk...and here everyone thought that pot heads were lovers, not spewers of buffoonery and hate.

Good job of breaking the legand!

[...]

Shrug..its your life..waste it on drugs, or trying to jack up Mr. Miller. One way will be far shorter than the other..but both will be a waste.

Not that anyone cares actually if you live or die...shrug..except your dealer of course..and he really only wants your money.