Liability & responsibility of electrician?

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:14:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

No, it is absolutely right. My post headers ID the source, and THAT is ALL you or anyone else needs to know about me. I have no legal or moral requisite to ID myself to you at a personal level.
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 14:45:27 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
<<<<<Snip>>>>>

Kinda like your withered dick, eh Archie?
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:37:26 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Which proves that Mr. Miller nailed it accurately when he called you a liar.
But then..he is a very sharp individual.
And you are still a liar.
Gunner

blah blah blah Do you even know more that two or three variations of your greatest fear.

Not really.
jk

Such a stunning display of that maturity.
If you want to convince people that you're anything other than a twelve- or thirteen-year-old using your mother's computer, a good place to start would be writing on an adult level. That means communicating without profanity, without namecalling, without junior-high-school insults. So far, you have not demonstrated yourself capable of doing that. So the obvious conclusion is that you're a prepubescent, snot-nosed kid.
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 02:52:06 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

How ironic that you make that statement immediately after you make one of those very remarks. Except that yours barely rises above elementary school level.

You seem to be blind when you do it.

What is obvious is that you have zero capacity to make assessments about others, and any you make have zero credence.
[drivel snipped]
Wow, Mom's really letting you stay up late tonight, isn't she?
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 03:23:32 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Grow up, Miller, you pussy.
(Doug Miller)

Why don't you two guys get a room?
Harold
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 04:40:47 GMT, "Harold and Susan Vordos"

Can they use yours? You probably don't need it.

Well snot nosed is REALLY more of an inference is it not?
jk

No. SNOT NOSED is a retarded little bastard that is too stubborn to set his clock right. You are that immature little retarded bastard.

Wasn't really talking TO you sock puppy, but

Once again your favorite self reference. You DO like to talk about yourself.
jk
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 14:42:52 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
<<<<<Snip>>>>>

Of course you are Archie. You are an admittedly celibate individual. It's the years of pent-up semen that has flooded your cranial cavity and caused your brain to shrink. This, coupled with the massive complementary deposits of other individuals' semen filling your stomach makes you a walking DNA repository for all of the dregs of society. I'm surprised that the FBI doesn't declare you as material evidence for every sex crime committed on the left coast.
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 16:52:07 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
<<<<<Snip>>>>>

Archie - that's quite a stretch, especially for the huge asswipe that you are!

De minimus, it is an attempt to do so be it lame or not.

So any convention YOU don't like is "meaningless" any you do is sacred.

I doubt you do either

a pseudonym is by it's very nature an attempt to at least obscure identity. Use of multiple ones is an attempt to further do so. If you are not, then attach the same sig to all of them, with your real ID, or at least a consistent sockpuppet one.
jk

Yeah right
jk
jk wrote:

He creates a new puppet about every other week, when people stop replying to him.

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 15:58:55 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

You're a goddamned idiot. Were what you are saying true, I would discontinue using the old ones, and that is not the case. I use every nym I ever have, and it has nothing to do with your petty little old fart pussy boy assessments.
Your flawed assessment matches your character flaws to a tee, Mikey.
I hope the infection in that jaw bone crawls up to your brain at a little faster rate. I hope it gets you, right as you think you are about to get it. Oh, and oh yeah... serious pain should accompany it.
That is the kind of response a twit like you has garnered, Mikey.

No, that was the impolite and foul mouthed part. (Oh ye of limited comprehension)
jk