Liability & responsibility of electrician?

Badge? My badge number was 1094.

Oh..now I understand..its that you are utterly ignorant about California penal code numbers. Ill bet you dont even remember the code numbers you were busted under.

11165.1 or 11366.6.? Nah.. you are not smart enough to cook..so its probably just 11364.

Snicker...a felon arguing the law...whoda thunkit.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Odd..Richard Slaton was English and died at least 40 yrs before Germany became Nazi. Thats Sir Richard Slaton, btw..you felonious little dick sucker.

Mentalities...a druggy child molester is spewing about enemies of the state?

ROFLMAO...Ill be looking forwards to the news about your execution

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Really? I didnt know there was a median. Ill work on it!

Ive just been toodling along, now I guess Ill have to take it out of idle.

Thanks!

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Yep. The best I've done, and it was *years* ago, was a seven-bagger. I've seen people do eight and nine. It is an impressive sight when DimBulb gets wound up. SNL was never so funny.

Any time. Keep up the good work.

Reply to
krw

Maybe due to the fact that no such event ever occurred, you retarded twit.

I'll bet that one day, mindsets like yours are what our civil society berates. As it stands, retards like you stand up on a street corner and declare yourselves a hero, when the truth tells a different tale.

I have no unpaid debts. You have a debt that you will not likely pay until your judgment arrives.

The sad part is that between now and that time, you will likely abuse a large number of members of the human race, which you are not even a member of.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Strange, the things that retarded twits do that makes one feel that he needs to thank the other.

You guys do know that it is the little things like this that define you as being less than human, right?

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

So you did jail time for crimes "you didnt commit".

No juries eh?

Snicker....Ill bet there were Juries and they found you guilty of the charges. Yet you bitching about how the Ebil CoPs PuT YOU iN Yail!!!

Buck up shitforbrains, and piss off

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Your self hatred is noted with fascination and some pity.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Typical retarded pig mentality. You shame honorable cops everywhere.

For what?

Is that another retarded pig involuntary response? It fits.

I'll bet that every aspect of your life shows you to be just as clueless as this "guess as you go" aspect does.

Show me a post where I said anything about being put in jail, you retarded little bastard.

Heed your own advice, criminal.

Awwwww... did 'ums fall down and bump your head?

You are such a pussy. Have you ever committed a selfless, honorable act in your entire life?

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

I once (mid-1970's) got rousted with 8 ounces of herb bagged up for sale; the following Monday, in court, the 8 ounces had entirely disappeared, and the charge was "strong beer in the park". (I also had a cooler of strong beer - in Minnesota, 3.2 (California) beer is considered food - over 6 or so percent, it's "intoxicating liquor".

ISTR the sentence was "time served." (I'd spent the weekend in the city slam).

Everybody knows the cops have the best drugs. >:->

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie

Did you have access to, e.g., books/magazines to read? Playing cards?

If so it seems like it's mostly a big inconvenience than actual punishment. :-)

BTW, I would think that you were probably happier than the cops "lost" your weed and just charged you with over-boozing rather than possession, yes?

Reply to
Joel Koltner

They do in ALL jails. It comes down to how retarded the state is about what they buy to feed them with, which comes down to the local jail billing the state as much as possible for something that the real cost of was as cheap as possible. The result is that ALL populations suffer. Both the tax payer population, and the inmate population, many of which are taxpayers that were illicitly jailed by Nazi pigs that do not know what their oath is.

The modern "Law Enforcement" environment in the US is the biggest failure of what this country is about thus far. Now that Obama is here to finish things off, you can stick your head between your legs and kiss what America once was goodbye.

I saw the Chicago riots and many examples since. I know what they are about.

Reply to
life imitates life

We know you can't read DimBulb, but do try harder.

Reply to
krw

Yeah, in the county slam, where I went for failure to pay corruption money. They even had a cribbage board! Also a whole freaking gym.

That was a different time; that was only the city slam - they had pretty much nothing but baloney sandwiches. When they put me in the room, everybody there immediately asked, "Got a cigarette?"

But, yeah, I didn't mind at all that the herb had disappeared on that one. ;-)

Yes, I've been incarcerated more than once. It didn't kill me, so it must have made me stronger. ;-D

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Well, Rich, you're clearly choosing to live your life a bit outside the accepted "norms," so the fact that you're willing to deal maturely with the consequences of those choices (e.g., you're not out to murder the cops who arrested you nor call up the ACLU for the cops not letting you read Penthouse while incarcerated) and openly express your views (rather than saying you believe one thing and doing another as some politicians do) is pretty respectable. There might even be a small town in, say, Texas that would vote you in as mayor if you ever had the desire. :-)

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Hell, Minnesota might just "elect" him Senator.

Reply to
krw

He sure did Archie; he DEFINITELY did. Last week he saved your life.

He killed a shit-eating dog!

Reply to
Richard Cranium

In an absolute Nazi state, sure.

99 times out of 100 they had no business nor cause to be looking to find it to begin with.

You're an idiot. They have laws, which have parameters,and that has nothing to do with "what they think".

Nobody was talking about dealing, dipshit. Simple possession is not a felony in any state.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Hey, thanks for this!

Actually, my plan is to win $347M in the 5-state Lotto and buy the presidency. >:->

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Unfortunately, I'm living in CA right at the moment. But I wouldn't mind whupping Al Franken's ass.

When I found out he was running for real all I could think of was those SNL bits - "Vote for me, Al Franken. You'll be glad you did."

I guess they're going to find out how glad they're going to be!

Thanks! Rich