Liability & responsibility of electrician?

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:12:15 -0700, Gunner Asch

Persons with medical cards can grow specific amounts as can their care providers, which includes grow farms specifically for medical cannabis outlets.
The federal government even announced earlier this year, that they were no longer going to hassle the grow shops in Cali. because we voted it in, and we deserve to be left alone over it. Grow farms and outlets have gone back to their business and there have been no raids or hassles this year, so shut the fuck up. Cite your ass, boy. You go look it up.
Now some retarded bastard has suggested taxing it.
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:56:01 -0700, UltimatePatriot

So because a Leftwing extremist is now president, the Feds are going to go away from the long term enforcement of felony drug laws.

If its sold..its taxed.
And that it should be noted that the Democrat controlled Government of California is probably going to tax it.
<G>
You pot heads are simply going to have to grow your own.
<G>
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:21:13 -0700, Gunner Asch

You must have forgotten that one, when you spent all those years abusing the citizenry.
I'd be willing to bet that you arrest record would prove it.
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:26:03 -0700, UltimatePatriot

Go ahead..provide cites so you can back up your claims. Or can we all safely assume that you are no more than an ignorant buffoon with delusions of self adequacy and probably a really expensive drug problem?
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:13:41 -0700, Gunner Asch

Depends on whether you were a doughnut retard that wrote traffic tickets or an abusive pussy retard that used to hassle the kids before they even got out of high school.
UltimatePatriot wrote:

PMFJI but how this exchange start?
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:57:30 -0700, UltimatePatriot

Failure to back up your claims is noted with even further amused contempt.
Laugh laugh laugh
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:33:42 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Youagain display the level of retardation that idiots like you have chosen to express.
It happened in the seventies. What reason would I have to lie, you retarded piece of shit?
snipped-for-privacy@thebestcountry.org wrote:

I'm not a psychiatrist; I have no idea what your motivations are for making so many false statements.
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 00:08:08 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

WHERE!? Idiot!
snipped-for-privacy@thebestcountry.org wrote:

You claimed that simple possession isn't a felony anywhere -- false. You claimed that possession to sell is a felony everywhere -- false. You claimed that I was wrong about Indiana law regarding the above -- false.
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:51:39 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

No. It is true.

It is illegal and a felony to sell it anywhere in the US.

You are incorrect.
snipped-for-privacy@thebestcountry.org wrote:

I posted the Indiana statute that shows that it is a felony if the amount is over 30g, or if it's a second offense regardless of the amount. Not my fault if you didn't read it, or can't understand it.

I posted a link to the Indiana statute that shows that it isn't a felony in Indiana, under some circumstances. Since you apparently had trouble following the link, here's the statute. Please note that if the amount is less than 30g, and the intended recipient is at least 18 years old, and it's a first offense, it is "a Class A MISDEMEANOR" (emphasis added).
Please note also that it's not my fault if you don't read it, or can't understand it.
IC 35-48-4-10 Dealing in marijuana, hash oil, or hashish Sec. 10. (a) A person who: (1) knowingly or intentionally: (A) manufactures; (B) finances the manufacture of; (C) delivers; or (D) finances the delivery of; marijuana, hash oil, or hashish, pure or adulterated; or (2) possesses, with intent to: (A) manufacture; (B) finance the manufacture of; (C) deliver; or (D) finance the delivery of; marijuana, hash oil, or hashish, pure or adulterated; commits dealing in marijuana, hash oil, or hashish, a Class A misdemeanor, except as provided in subsection (b). (b) The offense is: (1) a Class D felony if: (A) the recipient or intended recipient is under eighteen (18) years of age; (B) the amount involved is more than thirty (30) grams but less than ten (10) pounds of marijuana or two (2) grams but less than three hundred (300) grams of hash oil or hashish; or (C) the person has a prior conviction of an offense involving marijuana, hash oil, or hashish; and (2) a Class C felony if the amount involved is ten (10) pounds or more of marijuana or three hundred (300) or more grams of hash oil or hashish or the person delivered or financed the delivery of marijuana, hash oil, or hashish: (A) on a school bus; or (B) in, on, or within one thousand (1,000) feet of: (i) school property; (ii) a public park; (iii) a family housing complex; or (iv) a youth program center.
http://www.in.gov/legislative/ic/code/title35/ar48/ch4.html

The Indiana law is exactly as I said it is, and I posted the link to it so that anyone can verify it. It's not my fault that your longterm marijuana use has caused reading comprehension problems.
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:16:27 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

No, it CAN be charged as a felony on subsequent offenses. It rarely is, if it ever was even once.
At least you are not quite as retarded as the Indiana legislators are.
snipped-for-privacy@thebestcountry.org wrote:

The language of the law is very clear. Like I said, it's not my fault if you can't understand it.
On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 02:01:10 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

The circumstance of reality, however, is all that matters, and in reality, it is never done.
That points to you being the one that has no grasp of the big picture, little boy.
snipped-for-privacy@thebestcountry.org wrote:

The "circumstance of reality" is that you made certain specific claims about what the law is regarding possession and sale of marijuana in all fifty states, and I showed every one of those claims to be false.
You're just an ignorant buffoon.
snipped-for-privacy@thebestcountry.org wrote:

Liar. You claimed that simple possession isn't a felony anywhere. You claimed that possession for sale is a felony everywhere. You claimed that I didn't cite the Indiana law correctly. That's three claims. And every one of them is false.

I already did, you idiot: Indiana. And I quoted, and cited, the law. Not my fault if you can't comprehend it, you ignorant, pot-addled fool.

Wrong *again*. It's not my fault that your marijuana use has impaired your reading comprehension.
On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 14:39:16 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

No, they do not.

Which does not.

No, they do not. In the very citation you quoted it states that it is not a felony.
Grow up, fuckhead.
snipped-for-privacy@thebestcountry.org wrote:

I posted the law showing that it *is*. Not my fault that you're too stupid to understand it.

Yes, it does. Not my fault that you're too stupid to understand it.

This is the last time I'm going to explain it: simple possession in Indiana is a felony if the amount is over 30g, or if it's a second offense. The text of the law itself, and the URL at which you can read it for yourself have already been posted. Not my fault that you're too stupid to understand it.