Liability & responsibility of electrician?

You're an idiot. READ his post. He was talking about the two sides of HIS service, idiot.

You're an idiot.

Read either side of your house service at ANY time and the two voltages will be right on each other with perhaps a volt or two variance between them. Maybe when the power company puts too many houses on the same transformer, you could see a variance that is greater if the other houses are all loaded up on one side, but the likelihood id very low.
And reading them one right after the other IS "at the same time" for this purpose, ya friggin dope!
Of course taking a reading a day later could result in a differing voltage.
You have about as much common sense as a freshly laid turd.
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 00:48:29 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Difference between the 2 sides of a residential (split phase, or whatever you want to call the American 115/230 volt system) is NOT uncommon, and is virtually always caused bu a bad neutral connection somewhere.

Which HIS

Ahhh no answer to that, so just an A-H attack. How clever....

OHHH so now we are going from never, to "low likelyhood"?
I used to live in one of those locations. It had a for shit utility neutral.

Ahh.... yet an other A-H attack...... Your ability to have polite discourse is short of amazing, well well short of it.
jk
On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 03:53:52 -0700, Gunner Asch
Doubtful.
What is that a pussy surfer boy threat?
I will live far longer than a twit like you.

Why don't the two of you get together. Gunner has had a month or two to recover from his heart attack, Gunner's address is easily found if you have a basic knowledge of search engines, hell he probably will give it to you.
Sunworshipper
On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 17:56:22 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@hydrogenhell.org wrote:

Id be happy to do just that. Or he can meet me in Orange County.
Gunner
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 03:44:32 -0700, Gunner Asch

And these pussified retards claim to be civil members of our community.
Your heart will come calling again, aschhole. When it does, I'll still be here. God put me here to watch the passing of the world.
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 09:09:44 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Highly doubtful. The odds are much more favorable that one day you WILL piss off the wrong person. Indeed, we haven't heard from the military guy whose girlfriend you were so vulgar with. And he was locally SD based, right? We'll know he's reached you when we see you posting apologies. You are such a prick!
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 09:09:44 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

And these pussified Leftards claim to be all wise and worldly.

It may indeed "come calling", but it will beat happily when yours leaks out through those nasty holes in your chest and develops an air lock.
Its fascinating how the Leftards present themselves in heroic measure..when the most hazardous thing they ever have done is cross a busy street.
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:08:28 -0700, Gunner Asch

Funny. My remarks could never be perceived as a threat, because they were not one, but yours can have no other interpretation whatsoever.
Are you sure you want to place yourself in such a position, boy?
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:56:47 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Snicker..and which threat did I pose directly to you from myself?
Be specific..use as much whitespace as necessary.
<VBG>
Gunner Asch
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 13:17:07 -0700, Gunner Asch

What makes you think that documentation of the act means anything to me?

No. You are a Very Big Retard. You can grin as big as you want about that. Check your six often.

Classless morphing because too many people killfiled you. How boring. Even the Royal Cliff doesn't morph.
Sorry ass.
Plonk.
Again.

Sorry, you retarded twit, but I have been using these nyms for years. If I was trying to avoid a filter, it would make no sense to use a filtered nym. So my motive has nothing to do with any asshole's killfile, you stupid twit.
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:21:09 -0700, Bart!

You have been wrong at least as long.

AlwaysWrong gets so cute when he's mad. Don't you think?
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:46:07 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Because if you cannot prove Ive threatened you...it would appear that your mental condition is deteriorating even farther into paranoia ..and that is not good for a Leftwinger.."Masters of the Universe"

Oh I do..I do. I have for years. Thats why Ive managed to have survived this long. And others...havent.
So will I be expecting you anytime soon, or is it just buffoonery on your part?
Gunner
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 19:00:23 -0700, Gunner Asch
Again, dumbfuck. What makes you think I wish to prove anything about you to anyone else? What makes you think I won't just show up there and take care of you myself? What makes you think I have any faith in anything in place currently? What makes a total retard like you jack off at the mouth with a threat, and then act like a pussy when someone calls you on it, pissing and moaning about proof? What makes you think I need ANY proof at all to take care of your pathetic ass?
You are truly naive.
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:25:10 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Blink blink....if you know so little about me..that you can puff up like a retarded child and post such..then fine....take your best shot at it.
I would STRONGLY recommend putting ID in easily recognized places so your next of kin can be notified of your passing.
The only other question I have for you is..do you want a southern or northen exposure? I live in the desert and can provide either one. My backhoe does well off road and I can put you approx 8' down, so the coyotes wont be digging you up anytime soon.
Was there any further buffoonery you wish to spew before starting your martyrdom journey?
Ill be seeing you soon. In fact..am looking forwards to it.
Gunner

I think my boyfriend will be helpful here. He has some people working on identifying the guy you're currently engaged with based on a few other nyms he uses (there are so many). He has a couple of leads at local (San Diego) contractors doing work for a part of his unit. It seems that some of the guys there know of a potty-mouthed tech who's bragged of his Internet skills and how he beats down everyone who he decides is an "idiot". Sure sounds like the pig you're dealing with. We're trying to decide what do when we have his real ID. Meet him for a cup of coffee? Post the info so others can also meet him for coffee? We'll see.
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 05:35:28 -0700 (PDT), Alicia
Helpful in getting you sent to a prison cell.

Nice try, but since I have never had any such conversation with any such "contractors", so you and your friends are already barking up the wrong tree going in.

Amd I am a pig because I pointed out that defiling the corpse of an enemy soldier is an act which endangers your own fellow soldiers?
That's pretty sad, little girl. Maybe you need some more years of growing up to do.

This absolutely qualifies under the federal guidelines, as a threat.
Sorry, honey, but you just committed a federal felony... again.
Performing the search is also a felony act for each "search" you commission someone to perform. Both you, your boyfriend, and the person or persons you commission to perform the illegal search function are guilty of the crime. One count for each and every act.