Liability & responsibility of electrician?

Well, Rich, you're clearly choosing to live your life a bit outside the accepted "norms," so the fact that you're willing to deal maturely with the consequences of those choices (e.g., you're not out to murder the cops who arrested you nor call up the ACLU for the cops not letting you read Penthouse while incarcerated) and openly express your views (rather than saying you believe one thing and doing another as some politicians do) is pretty respectable. There might even be a small town in, say, Texas that would vote you in as mayor if you ever had the desire. :-)
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:39:55 -0700, "Joel Koltner"

Hell, Minnesota might just "elect" him Senator.
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:38:26 -0500, krw wrote:

Unfortunately, I'm living in CA right at the moment. But I wouldn't mind whupping Al Franken's ass.
When I found out he was running for real all I could think of was those SNL bits - "Vote for me, Al Franken. You'll be glad you did."
I guess they're going to find out how glad they're going to be!
Thanks! Rich
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:45:39 GMT, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Why would your residence matter? Votes don't.

We all will. The idiot is on Judiciary.
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:39:55 -0700, Joel Koltner wrote:

Hey, thanks for this!
Actually, my plan is to win $347M in the 5-state Lotto and buy the presidency. >:->
Cheers! Rich
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 15:18:39 -0700, "Joel Koltner"
In an absolute Nazi state, sure.

99 times out of 100 they had no business nor cause to be looking to find it to begin with.

You're an idiot. They have laws, which have parameters,and that has nothing to do with "what they think".

Nobody was talking about dealing, dipshit. Simple possession is not a felony in any state.
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:21:13 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

I'm still waiting for them to try to arrest God. After all, isn't She the one who's "cultivating" the weeds? >:->
Thanks, Rich
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:06:13 GMT, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Only in the midwest. Most other places..its Latinos who cultivate the outside farms and long haired freaks or the money hungry who cultivate the inside farms.
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:08:24 -0700, Gunner Asch

Jeez, yer such a dope.
The rest of the country is not modeled on California, idiot.
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:43:22 -0700, UltimatePatriot

What works in one place, works in most others.
Care to provide cites to back up your buffoonery?
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:16:53 -0700, Gunner Asch

Look, you retarded twit, once it is over a certain amount it is considered "possession for sale", and that is NOT "possession".
If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were a cop. Oh... that's right, you was one!
You likely failed at that as well.
Simple possession is not a felony in ANY state. Possession for sale IS a felony in ALL states, you retarded twit.
snipped-for-privacy@thebestcountry.org wrote:

Wrong yet *again*. Twice in one paragraph, even. (Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?)
http://www.in.gov/legislative/ic/code/title35/ar48/ch4.html
IC 35-48-4-11 Simple possession of over 30 grams is a felony in Indiana. Simple possession of any amount, as a repeat offense, is a felony in Indiana.
IC 35-48-4-10 Possession with intent to sell is a *misdemeanor* in Indiana as long as it's a first offense, the recipient is an adult, and the amount involved is less than 30 grams.
snipped-for-privacy@thebestcountry.org wrote:

No, a rhinoceros: clumsy, slow, and stupid.
Doug Miller wrote:

And feeds on nothing but fermented berries.

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:17:43 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Rhinos have more than one horn, you retarded twit.
Heng wrote:

Depends on the species, you fool.
Ceratotherium simum - 2 Diceros bicornis - 2 Rhinoceros unicornis - 1 Rhinoceros sondaicus - 1 Dicerorhinus sumatrensis - 2
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:06:35 -0700, UltimatePatriot

Sure is is. Please advise after you have read the H&S code, exactly what Possession actually means and which crimes have miltiple definitions of the wrord.
Your ignorance of a simple legal term is rather pathetic and is typical of the average stoner.

Simple possession of more than an ounce is a felony in about half of them. You mean you dont buy more than a good lid at a time when you fork out your cash for dope? Not even for road trips, and for parties?
Unless you are the typical useless pothead..and actually have a few dollars..its likely you at one time or another had more than an ounce..and are a felon. Probably a convicted one at that..but it would be a toss up if you were convicted of a child molestation or a pot charge..or both.
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:20:01 -0700, Gunner Asch

My devices is in use down at Kennedy to this day, and some have gone up on Shuttle experiments. My accomplishments are something a useless EX-PIG like you will never catch up to.
I'll bet your inebriant of choice has done more damage to society than mine has. That goes for now, and throughout human history.
Wanna bet, pussy? You drunken Nazi bastard.
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:02:25 -0700, UltimatePatriot

So how long ago did you really start blowing dope as hard as it appears you are doing now? Its obvious that its effected your brain centers..and not for the best either.
Pity
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 16:45:21 -0700, Gunner Asch

"blowing dope"? You should at least attempt to use actual language, dumbfuck.
And your capacity to judge appearances hovers at nil.
I work in national security, you?
Oh that's right... your 'brain centers' are all muddled by alcohol, and a retarded PIG bastard senility.
You were "not for the best" the day you got started, punky piggy.