Liability & responsibility of electrician?

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:09:10 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

In either case, it is no longer simple possession, idiot.
snipped-for-privacy@thebestcountry.org wrote:

Of course it is, you fool. Read the law! It says "possession". Possession with intent to sell is an entirely separate offense.
In any event... I'm done. It's pointless to continue trying to explain this to you, since you are clearly far too stupid to comprehend the explanation.
On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 16:48:55 -0700, UltimatePatriot

Blink blink....possession really isnt possession?
Way way too much dope dude......
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 16:50:34 -0700, Gunner Asch

You're a goddamned retard and so is he. No shrug required for that tid bit to be obvious.
On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 19:19:39 -0700, UltimatePatriot

Temper, temper Archie. Remember, uncontrolled hypertension is very, very dangerous, especially to blacks.
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 04:42:23 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@bunghole.com (RichTard The Retard By Choice Cranium) wrote:

Your problem, Cranium, is that not only are you so retarded that you stalk people in Usenet, you are so retarded that your assessments are always ass backwards as well.
I do not have any problem with my temper (you do and your posts prove it). Still stalking, after all these tears, I see. You're still crazy as well, Cranium. The therapy failed. Your only solution is to eat ten of the Thorazine tablets at one time. Bwuahahahaha!
I am not experiencing any hypertension, uncontrolled or otherwise. You seem to be a bit antsy since I told you that your mother should be imprisoned, however.
I am not 'black', not that a total retard like you could have enough brain capacity to tell anyway.
Now fuck off and die, you pathetic little circus flea.
On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 22:10:56 -0700, Mr.Eko
and scratched some drivel:
<<<<<Snip>>>>>

OK tubby. Enlighten me. Since you think that you are the only one with sufficient mental capacity to do it, tell the rest of us how one could tell that you are, or are not black.
While you're enlightening others here on Usenet, also explain your earlier statement that you are celibate. And don't come back with that pansy "cite" request. You know you said it - now defend it.
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 04:42:23 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@bunghole.com (Richard Cranium) wrote:

He must be blowing some really bad shit. Maybe they sold him a lid of golf course clippings?
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 19:19:39 -0700, UltimatePatriot

Shrug..its your life..waste it on drugs, or trying to jack up Mr. Miller. One way will be far shorter than the other..but both will be a waste.
Not that anyone cares actually if you live or die...shrug..except your dealer of course..and he really only wants your money.
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:05:59 -0700, UltimatePatriot

In the 70s..most juristictions considered any amount of Pot to be a felony.
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:07:05 -0700, Gunner Asch

Wrong again, retard. It was originally decriminalized, BY NIXON in the seventies and over 11 states had it that way. It wasn't until Nazi retards like you came around before a number of states re-criminalized it.
In the seventies, before stupid mindsets like yours, kids were not huffing gasoline. In the 80s, 90s, and on they do. and they die too. Wanna know who I blame for that?
The felony years were the late fifties and sixties. Tim Leary's pot bust was in the sixties. He was serving ten years for two joints.
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:41:58 -0700, UltimatePatriot

Thank you for your admission that I was right.
Your attempts at blithering are noted with amused contempt.
Btw..you obviously didnt know I was a deputy sheriff in the late 1970s and early 80s.
Sucks to be you, doesnt it?
And that you are unable to figure out that 39 is more than 11.
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 02:30:41 -0700, Gunner Asch

Said the total retard that doesn't even know how to properly place an apostrophe!
Bunk! Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 02:53:23 -0700, UltimatePatriot

A punctuation flame from the retard who claims there are only 11 states in America?
ROFLMAO!!!!!
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 04:31:09 -0700, Gunner Asch

Sorry, dumbfuck, but an asswipe that claims to have been in law enforcement that cannot even write worth a fuck is a typical attribute that blatantly exposes the stupidity that our governing bodies have when they employ LEOs. Hiring total retards has led to the entire bunch of you dippy asswipes being total retards. Just what the American people need.
The Nazi profiling crap is proof alone.
I never made any statement as to the number of states in the country, much less any declaration that the number was ever only 11. You latching onto such a retarded premise is yet more proof that you are truly pathetic as a human.
I am quite sure that you were just as abusive when you were all piggy all the time.

I hope that your floor rolling retardation gets you a skin disease, or at least a nice myocardial infarction.
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 09:16:00 -0700, UltimatePatriot

Pity you cant even get your lies in order.
Shrug
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
And speaking of spray bottles - read this FLY and Mosquito Protection!
Take a spray bottle - clean - and fill with orig Listerine Mouth Wash.
Spray down pant legs and arms and around you. I do door frames if door is open... Bugs don't like it. You can't tell it is on you due to the nominal amount. It was for Mosquito from a Master Gardener but I discovered it worked on flies as well.
Gunner - don't spay yourself with oil - yea it kills them - but it stains :-)
Martin
Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 19:55:40 GMT, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

They do in ALL jails. It comes down to how retarded the state is about what they buy to feed them with, which comes down to the local jail billing the state as much as possible for something that the real cost of was as cheap as possible. The result is that ALL populations suffer. Both the tax payer population, and the inmate population, many of which are taxpayers that were illicitly jailed by Nazi pigs that do not know what their oath is.
The modern "Law Enforcement" environment in the US is the biggest failure of what this country is about thus far. Now that Obama is here to finish things off, you can stick your head between your legs and kiss what America once was goodbye.
I saw the Chicago riots and many examples since. I know what they are about.
Gunner Asch wrote:

Dimbulb never learns. That's why he has at least 55 sock puppets.

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:08:28 -0700, Gunner Asch
Is this your way around things you do not agree with?
You guys should start a little society.
BTW, nothing I posted had anything to do with being left or leftism or anything else your wee wittle bwain can concoct.
You're about as dumb as it gets.