Liability & responsibility of electrician?

It isn't about any political party, dumbfuck. You were already told that, but your retarded, stubborn mentality has anyone that disagrees with you as a "leftist".

You couldn't be any more retarded, and the sad part is that you chose to be that way. A retard by choice is indeed the saddest variety of a wanna be man there is.

No party had anything to do with the retarded mindset the academy has been teaching you pathetic excuses for peace officers either.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Persons with medical cards can grow specific amounts as can their care providers, which includes grow farms specifically for medical cannabis outlets.

The federal government even announced earlier this year, that they were no longer going to hassle the grow shops in Cali. because we voted it in, and we deserve to be left alone over it. Grow farms and outlets have gone back to their business and there have been no raids or hassles this year, so shut the f*ck up. Cite your ass, boy. You go look it up.

Now some retarded bastard has suggested taxing it.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Depends on whether you were a doughnut retard that wrote traffic tickets or an abusive pussy retard that used to hassle the kids before they even got out of high school.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

My devices is in use down at Kennedy to this day, and some have gone up on Shuttle experiments. My accomplishments are something a useless EX-PIG like you will never catch up to.

I'll bet your inebriant of choice has done more damage to society than mine has. That goes for now, and throughout human history.

Wanna bet, pussy? You drunken Nazi bastard.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Not in a million years. You were transparent days ago. You cannot pull that veil back. You are scum.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You claimed that simple possession isn't a felony anywhere -- false. You claimed that possession to sell is a felony everywhere -- false. You claimed that I was wrong about Indiana law regarding the above -- false.

Reply to
Doug Miller

No. It is true.

It is illegal and a felony to sell it anywhere in the US.

You are incorrect.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

In article , snipped-for-privacy@thebestcountry.org wrote:

I posted the Indiana statute that shows that it is a felony if the amount is over 30g, or if it's a second offense regardless of the amount. Not my fault if you didn't read it, or can't understand it.

I posted a link to the Indiana statute that shows that it isn't a felony in Indiana, under some circumstances. Since you apparently had trouble following the link, here's the statute. Please note that if the amount is less than 30g, and the intended recipient is at least 18 years old, and it's a first offense, it is "a Class A MISDEMEANOR" (emphasis added).

Please note also that it's not my fault if you don't read it, or can't understand it.

IC 35-48-4-10 Dealing in marijuana, hash oil, or hashish Sec. 10. (a) A person who: (1) knowingly or intentionally: (A) manufactures; (B) finances the manufacture of; (C) delivers; or (D) finances the delivery of; marijuana, hash oil, or hashish, pure or adulterated; or (2) possesses, with intent to: (A) manufacture; (B) finance the manufacture of; (C) deliver; or (D) finance the delivery of; marijuana, hash oil, or hashish, pure or adulterated; commits dealing in marijuana, hash oil, or hashish, a Class A misdemeanor, except as provided in subsection (b). (b) The offense is: (1) a Class D felony if: (A) the recipient or intended recipient is under eighteen (18) years of age; (B) the amount involved is more than thirty (30) grams but less than ten (10) pounds of marijuana or two (2) grams but less than three hundred (300) grams of hash oil or hashish; or (C) the person has a prior conviction of an offense involving marijuana, hash oil, or hashish; and (2) a Class C felony if the amount involved is ten (10) pounds or more of marijuana or three hundred (300) or more grams of hash oil or hashish or the person delivered or financed the delivery of marijuana, hash oil, or hashish: (A) on a school bus; or (B) in, on, or within one thousand (1,000) feet of: (i) school property; (ii) a public park; (iii) a family housing complex; or (iv) a youth program center.

The Indiana law is exactly as I said it is, and I posted the link to it so that anyone can verify it. It's not my fault that your longterm marijuana use has caused reading comprehension problems.

Reply to
Doug Miller

No, a rhinoceros: clumsy, slow, and stupid.

Reply to
Doug Miller

And feeds on nothing but fermented berries.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

PMFJI but how this exchange start?

Reply to
fred

No, it CAN be charged as a felony on subsequent offenses. It rarely is, if it ever was even once.

At least you are not quite as retarded as the Indiana legislators are.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Rhinos have more than one horn, you retarded twit.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

The language of the law is very clear. Like I said, it's not my fault if you can't understand it.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Depends on the species, you fool.

Ceratotherium simum - 2 Diceros bicornis - 2 Rhinoceros unicornis - 1 Rhinoceros sondaicus - 1 Dicerorhinus sumatrensis - 2

Reply to
Doug Miller

The circumstance of reality, however, is all that matters, and in reality, it is never done.

That points to you being the one that has no grasp of the big picture, little boy.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

The "circumstance of reality" is that you made certain specific claims about what the law is regarding possession and sale of marijuana in all fifty states, and I showed every one of those claims to be false.

You're just an ignorant buffoon.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Liar. You claimed that simple possession isn't a felony anywhere. You claimed that possession for sale is a felony everywhere. You claimed that I didn't cite the Indiana law correctly. That's three claims. And every one of them is false.

I already did, you idiot: Indiana. And I quoted, and cited, the law. Not my fault if you can't comprehend it, you ignorant, pot-addled fool.

Wrong *again*. It's not my fault that your marijuana use has impaired your reading comprehension.

Reply to
Doug Miller

No, they do not.

Which does not.

No, they do not. In the very citation you quoted it states that it is not a felony.

Grow up, f*****ad.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

I posted the law showing that it *is*. Not my fault that you're too stupid to understand it.

Yes, it does. Not my fault that you're too stupid to understand it.

This is the last time I'm going to explain it: simple possession in Indiana is a felony if the amount is over 30g, or if it's a second offense. The text of the law itself, and the URL at which you can read it for yourself have already been posted. Not my fault that you're too stupid to understand it.

Reply to
Doug Miller