Liability & responsibility of electrician?

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 08:04:32 -0700 (PDT), Tim Shoppa

Your name Shoppa or Lammeh? Just wondering, because that is a pretty lame outlook.
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 07:54:22 GMT, "Harold and Susan Vordos"

Are you sure? Perhaps it is just that way where you live.
Southern California distributes 208 ungrounded delta configuration in the industrial park I was in at my last job.
"Capt. Cave Man" wrote:

Sure they did. Where did you get your 120 volts from?

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:49:19 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Our building used one of the phases to feed a step down transformer that supplied 240 center tapped secondaries to us for standard services. Any power supply we made that was more than 1kW meant that we could not use our standard feeds to test it, so we had to get one leg of a three phase feed fed into our lab, which we found to be not respective to ground.
So our "120" came from whatever manner the power company used to supply the entire area. Step down transformers with the center tap of the secondary grounded at the pole, and at the service entrance and panel. No big mystery.
"Capt. Cave Man" wrote:

208 DELTA? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 15:07:43 -0700, Bruce L. Bergman

Wrong. WE had it installed.
We build power supplies, and we build them to spec (built).
So a customer wanted that input, so we put that in our Lab.
Not only could we work with that voltage, but we could also built and test units that required more than standard service provisos.
Also, I do not believe that it is "Oddball" in El Cajon, CA.
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:26:54 -0700, Archimedes' Lever

It is in MOST of So. California, hell....most of the Western States...I cant speak about a shithole like El Cajon though.
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907
On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 16:54:36 -0700, Gunner Asch

You never cease to prove to all readers that a PIG is a PIG is a PIG!
Do you always have such retarded views about those around you. boy?
You belong at the bottom of a "shithole".
You are about as unamerican as it gets.
On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 19:21:36 -0700, Archimedes' Lever

So Stoner..whats your beef about? Or are you simply shifting nyms around again? Its in your profile. Along with the various busts....
Gunner
'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Set your goddamned PC clock right, you absolute retard.

Since this is your second eloquent post---- If you can't deal with it get off the usenet, get a life, infact just start counting on your 13 toes. Not that you are anything but a useless, small minded, fowl mouthed, troll. jk
jk wrote:

He is a troll. Here are some of his sock puppets:
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement
snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org
SomeKindOfWonderful
Sum Ting Wong
The Great Attractor
snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org
scorpius

As long as I get to shove it down your throat and gag you with it.
Otherwise, just like you, it gets cast away with the rest of the slimy garbage.
Do you have any more adolescent level baby bullshit, little boy?

Your mother should be jailed for the felony crime of not flushing the piece of shit that you are, the moment she shat you out of the piece of shit ass that she is.
Just so you know, dumbfuck, numerical age, does not a man make, and you are the proof of that.
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:05:41 -0700, Bart! <Bart the fart> wrote:
<<<<<Snip>>>>>
Yawn! Same old, same old. Looks like Archie has run out of drivel. Well, he still can explain his claim of celibacy. Tell us all about how you made that choice Archie.
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:45:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@bunghole.com (Richard Cranium) wrote:

*He* didn't. Isn't that pretty obvious?

I am related to Presidents. You?
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:06:41 -0700, Bart!

You are related to Presidents???
I guess you're referring to Obama's last dump.

jk

Big deal BIlly carter was a direct relation to one, What did that prove.
If that is YOUR biggest claim to fame, be sure to tell your social worker.
jk