Stud.-ing und Cand.-ing

welche Beudeutung haben denn diese Bezeichnungen und wer darf sie führen?
stud.-ing und cand.-ing
Viele Grüße ins Use-Net.
Reply to
Marko van Hauser
Loading thread data ...
"Marko van Hauser" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:
stud = Student cand. = Student mit Vordiplom. Gruß Dr. rer. nat. Dipl chem. Gregor Schmitt SCNR
Reply to
Gregor Schmitt

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.