03 JAG keys in trunk

Just got the message that I have an appointment @ 9am 10/3 ---- It's

11pm 10/2!!!! This baby has no folding rear seats and the driver's side door panel removal is not an option to access the door lock!! Been there - done that - don't work on 03 and up! Getting in the car is a snap, however, that will set off the alarm and shut down the electric trunk release.Need to know another way to jump wires to fool the sucker to think I used a key!!! Not going to go to this one,well,maybe, If someone posts an answer in the next few hours!!

P.S Clearstar membership expired!! renewed it an hour ago - guess what? Takes 48 hrs to process before you can get back in !!!OOPS!!! NOTE:Keep an eye on it - it is a good thing to have at a time like now!

Reply to
jay

talk to Steve Young.. --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

I really don't do cars that much anymore, but I do know that Jaguars have a H/S mechanical key, so don't count on picking your way in.

Bet you wish you'da renewed CSN now. If I had seen this last night I would have posted it for you. You could give it a try this morning just in case Jay got you back up and running overnight. (He _is_ on the left coast.) You could also try your luck with the public forum. Maybe a member will see it and forward your post to the auto forum.

Since you just need to get the keys out of the trunk, is it possible to remove something like a stereo speaker, taillight, or the entire backseat to get access though the smallest of holes? If so you could fish the keys out with a car opening tool of coat hanger.

Good luck.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML