Enjoy, locksmiths !

George.

Reply to
G. Lavik.

And here is another on:

George

Reply to
G. Lavik.

Notice the locksmiths in the video aren't American.

American locksmiths aren't intelligent enough to figure out a technique like that.

Time for a new career guys!

Maybe knife sharpening?

Reply to
Troels Oxenvad

They are'nt locksmiths at all

Some are not.

Already do that.

I can pin one up and you can bump-bump-away-no dice.

goma.

Reply to
goma865

I suggest you look again. At least one of them is a Locksmith.

It figures. A Foley Belsaw poster child no doubt.

Are you speaking English? I rest my case.

Reply to
Troels Oxenvad

If "at least one of them is a locksmith"-then why would you type the word "locksmiths" Do you know English? I rest my case too

I did'nt look at that video to start with because I don't need to. I've used bump keys-made my own. I can also set up locks to make bumping them open a very difficult and timely task.

have a good day sir-Now get out!! JK--LMAO

Reply to
goma865

Cat got your tongue or have you forgotten how to write?

Reply to
Troels Oxenvad

"At least" implies more than one.

I know English. His first name is Kenny. His last name is English but he says he doesn't know you. Knowing English and SPEAKING/WRITING English are completely different items.

I'd quit while I was behind if I were you.

'Tis better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt'

So you are commenting on something you didn't even take the time to watch. Yet you claim the people are not Locksmiths. Now how this be?

Do you regularly make stupid comments without doing your research first?

Would you like a medal or a monument?

Get out of where? To make a statement like "get out" implies that I am somehow inside. What am I inside of?

You should, LYAO that is. You are quite funny, you just don't realize it. A regular court jester I might say.

Reply to
Troels Oxenvad

why keep feeding the troll ?

Reply to
Key

^^^ can

Reply to
Troels Oxenvad

Incorrect-"At least one of them"-implies at the very least-one. "At least 2 of them" would imply at the very least -two

Somebody killed him.

Why have'nt you?

Because they are not. They are actors.

I've left that to you, and you are doing very good..

Nope-only money

It's what the guy at the gas station says-A joke-get it?

I take that as a complement-thank you

Reply to
goma865

^^^^

Like I said, you should should quit while you are behind. The more you post, the more ignorant you look.

Reply to
Troels Oxenvad

What the hell is that? I "should should quit"????

Does that mean I "double should"????? (I "double dog dare ya")

Drink some decaf-will ya?

Reply to
goma865

Ok, ya got me on that one. We are even!

Nobody can beat the double dog dare :)

Ever see the movie "A Christmas Story" ? You'll love it :)

I prefer Sam Adams which is probably why I am stuttering :)

Peace!

Reply to
Troels Oxenvad

Peace. Enjoy your brew.

goma.

Reply to
goma865

all that and all it took was a virtual drink. :-)

Reply to
Key

Notice!

------------ The manufacturers are on the alert; they have already altered locks:

CES VA5 GEGE Pextra M&C Anticlop (?) Mitchell & Collin KABA Penta. Full Protection.

Now "bump-proof".

Abloy and some others are not "involved", of course.:-)

I found the viedos very interesting and take notice of that the locksmith on the video already has visited New York (!)

Regards Georg.

Reply to
G. Lavik.

Heck-from the looks of it-make it 2.

goma.

Reply to
goma865

Hello,

Has anyone begun to receive calls requesting cylinder upgrades with sidebars or spool pins over this yet?

It seems that basic grade cylinders would begin to include spool pins just to keep sales from tanking...

Thoughts?

Reply to
BogusID

Bump keys don't work as frequently as the edited video would lead you to believe. Even a low end lock pinned high low to, or close to, the MACS for the keyway will be very hard to bump key. Most locks that can be bump keyed well will respond just as well to snap guns or good raking technique and bump keying is obviously useless on restricted keyways, unless the attacker can manage to get a blank. Liberal use of spool pins will also make bumping a headache.

Reply to
Steve