Need key info from code

What a total asshole. Dude, if a person wants the bike they will pick it up and stuff it in the back of a pickup. You must be a die hard Locksmith.

get this bike together by putting

Are you a total asshole or something?

Oops, you are a locksmith. Sorry I asked.

Again, a thief is going to pick the bike up.

So how many fools have you sold high security locks to after they got sucked into our spiel?

Don't quit your day job. You make a lousy lawyer.

BTW you are completely incorrect.

The Govt would have to prove intent upon the alt.locksmithing poster.

You seem like a moron.

Professional locksmith per chance?

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Don't reveal the *secret information* now can we.....

No. What it's about is that you and your fellow locksmiths are morons trying to eek the last few hours out of your dying trade.

My adivice: Don't let a Locksmith anywhere near your bike. They will f*ck it up beyond belief.

Don't believe it? Take a look at the ass clowns that post in this group.

_________________________________________ Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server More than 140,000 groups Unlimited download

to open account

Reply to
Joey

Still trying to get us to violate our ethical standards? Hmm. Clueless after being told why we don't give out lock defeating information over the internet.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Ah, you mean less ethical. I'll remember that about the forum.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Joey" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com trolled in message

---snip your clueless troll---

if you can't understand the meaning of "ethics" ? try not to give your opinion because you are the one that's clueless about it. Bob is a professional that has probably forgotten more than you will ever know about security.

no real need for you to reply with another one of your clueless responses. you will just be pissing in the wind troll-boy.

<plonk>
Reply to
Key

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61-&spamblock*-@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Eonxg.3461$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

once clueless, always clueless. when one closes their minds to the truth.

Reply to
Key

Get the info for the blank from the same guy who sells you the blank

---- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 344 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Bill Halle

Mike you're wasting your time here buddy. You have entered locksmith lala land where ordinary logic just doesn't apply. Locksmiths think the same code information that they and their industry put into the public domain to make their own lives easier while simultaneously destroying the security of many locks in the process is somehow secret information. They justify this with a lot of dillusional thought along the lines of that they are the only one's who can get the codes which ignores that the codes are commercially available in the public domain to anyone with money. It also ignores that most of them have no licenses or anything else anyway and I just read one bitching about how the locksmith law in texas is a joke and that there are plenty of criminals in TX with locksmith licenses so even when they have licenses it apparantly doesn't mean much. How's that logic for ya? Makes your head spin don't it? I'm on quasi vacation now on my wife's laptop but If you still need it I'll lookup the code on my computer at home when I get back the middle of next week. Yeah I have code software, and no, I'm not a locksmith. So much for codes being anything like secret.

Reply to
Somebodyshomewhere

"Somebodyshomewhere" snipped-for-privacy@someplace.nowhere trolled in message

---snip the clueless troll---