Britain's answer to knife crime

When passing through security in REno, when they were going to swab my Laptop and case, I informed them that I had been working in a munitions disposal area. THey decided not to swab it, because of the amount of paperwork they had to do if it went off. jk

Reply to
jk

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in rec.crafts.metalworking:

The character shared the contents with other "good" characters. :)

LOL!

Reply to
RAM³

There is more than one way to sling hot lead! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell