FA: DoAll File Band

Have come across 2 DoAll File Bands. They are in original package and have 2 repair parts packages each. Size is 3/8 and says they fit DoAll Contour Machine and Continental Band Filing Machine. Anyone that can use them, make offer & I will pass along. I'm sure the price will be very reasonable.

Snagged a bunch of misc mil-spec titanium bolts, screws, nuts, and (I think) some washers. Some of which were *individually* packaged. Small wonder the defense budget is so large.;~)

michael

Reply to
michael

How long are the file bands? My machine takes a 122" blade.

Gary Repesh

Reply to
GJRepesh

They are approx 115" long. In correction, 1 band is 3/8 and 1 band is

1/2".

michael

Reply to
michael