FS: Steady Rest for 16 South Bend Lathe

Hi all,
Have the following items for sale:
Steady Rest for 16" South Bend lathe - telescopic model, excellent shape - has shop made bottom clamp piece - $225 + shipping.
Another Steady Rest for 16" South Bend lathe - this one is the standard model (not telescopic), new condition, but missing the bottom clamp piece - $185. + shipping.
Also have loads of other 16" South Bend tooling, especially for the threaded spindle nose, inquire with your needs. Please include your ship - to zip code with inquiry, and I can give you the shipping cost with my reply.
Thanks,
Jess
Please reply via email to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com