FS:Unimat-SL w/accessories

The last of my Unimat inventory is now listed on eBay. All the stuff is in good to excellent condition. Take a look at:

Best regards, Jeff Hutchinson

Reply to
Jeff Hutchinson

FS: means you're offering it for sale here to the group, FA: means someone is going to get ripped on ebay. Truth in advertising, ya know. (I don't bother with FA postings.)

Reply to
Lennie the Lurker

Ah, Lennie, the eBay luddite. You're right about the FS heading, but some of the cheapest, best stuff I've ever found came off eBay.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4