Gunner's Christmas tree - DEFINITLY metalworking

http://bestpicsaround.com/pic-434-Mountain-Dew-Christmas-Tree

You shippin him some wire to build it?
Wes wrote:

This one is kinda Off Topic... But it's a lot more fun to build!
(Recycle and reuse)
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb/proof.htm#christmas
Richard

Now that is upscale redneck ;)

Yeah. Those look like Grolsch bottles. 'Must be a Dutch redneck. d8-)
-- Ed Huntress

Nothing wrong with the Dutch. I'm half English, half Dutch and adopted by a Pole.
Wes

Phwew. I thought you were going to say you were half English, half Dutch, and half Pole.
We have some of those around here.
-- Ed Huntress

by
I'm part Scotch... But only that part that goes from hand to mouth... Does that count for sumppin???

I think so. I'm 1/4 Scotch, but it's the part that won't let my hand open when it's holding onto money. The Scotch part does seem to be dominant.
-- Ed Huntress

I'm part Scotch a few nights a week as well. Love me a nice single-malt, I do.

I hit a pole once, the streets were icy.

Wooden shoes, Wooden head, Wouldn' listen
You can always tell a Dutchman (but not too bloody much)
The Dutch is far enough in my past that the termites have eaten all the wood but some would say you still can't tell me much.