Gunner's Christmas tree - DEFINITLY metalworking

You shippin him some wire to build it?

Reply to
Wes

This one is kinda Off Topic... But it's a lot more fun to build!

(Recycle and reuse)

Richard

Reply to
cavelamb himself

Now that is upscale redneck ;)

Reply to
Wes

Yeah. Those look like Grolsch bottles. 'Must be a Dutch redneck. d8-)

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Nothing wrong with the Dutch. I'm half English, half Dutch and adopted by a Pole.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Phwew. I thought you were going to say you were half English, half Dutch, and half Pole.

We have some of those around here.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I hit a pole once, the streets were icy.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Wooden shoes, Wooden head, Wouldn' listen

You can always tell a Dutchman (but not too bloody much)

The Dutch is far enough in my past that the termites have eaten all the wood but some would say you still can't tell me much.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

I'm part Scotch... But only that part that goes from hand to mouth... Does that count for sumppin???

Reply to
Jerry Foster

I think so. I'm 1/4 Scotch, but it's the part that won't let my hand open when it's holding onto money. The Scotch part does seem to be dominant.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I'm part Scotch a few nights a week as well. Love me a nice single-malt, I do.

Reply to
Dave Hinz