Say goodbuy to home shops

Gunner wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:
Well, I figured if you're gonna go starkers around the neighborhood then you might want to do it whole hog.
Maybe a long welding bib style tie up would help. :)
Oh and don't forget the work boots.....
Ow, I just hurt my brain with that image......
Bill
Reply to
Bill
Fred the Red Shirt wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com:
I like the thread marked, Things not to do while naked, number 3 is Bath the cat.
Bill
Reply to
Bill
messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
The object of an HOA is to turn non directors into sheeple. Gerry :-)} London, Canada
Reply to
Gerald Miller
Of course I didnt suggest that. Seems your Bushophobia is rather tragicly progressed well into the terminal stage.
Why? Because I called you a buffoon?
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner
What's the conservative's line on Obama's wife? I take it, then, she's considered an unimpeachable authority?
Is she any better than the liars who were on Richard Scaife's payroll, the ones from whom you believe everything bad said about the Clintons? What's the going rate for cooking up an anti-Clinton lie these days? Have you been offered any money in that regard?
-- Ed Huntress
Reply to
Ed Huntress
"I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK I sleep all night and I work all day. I cut down trees, I wear high heels, Suspendies and a bra. I wish I'd been a girly, Just like my dear Papa..."
(This part of the thread is already heading straight into the gutter, I might as well give it a good hard push.)
Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman
On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 23:11:54 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:
Eek! That made me pucker pucker, mate. Has this thread entered Senator Craig's territory yet?
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Take it up with her.
Why would I be? Far too many already in the Democratic Party are willing/wanting to see the Hildabeast go down in flames.
Magazines are bidding on pictures of her going down......
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner
You never know, they may have a micro-investment strategy going on. d8-)
That's the magazine business. The price probably is right up there with photos of Britney's vagina.
-- Ed Huntress
Reply to
Ed Huntress
innews: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:
OTOH... I know what you're thinking. "Did he part off six parts or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is an HLV-H, the most powerful watchmakers lathe in the world, and would tear your arm clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com...
I still don't understand your puzzlement here.
Yes. Different people can and do behave in exactly opposite ways. That is one thing that potentially makes them different in the first place. Sometimes different people do the same thing for different reasons or different things for the same reasons.
Among people commonly identified as 'liberals' we have the so-called limousine liberals, many of whom would probably go for a gated community with an HOA.
The political demographic one supposes to be least likely to go for an HOA would be self-identified as "Libertarian.".
Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt
The gated communities are populated with well-off people who want to keep the rest of the world out. Most of the gated communities around here are full of very, very conservative folks who want nothing to do with anyone who could be called "liberal."
Probably. Very few conservatives are libertarian. Most -- the ones the libertarians call "paleoconservatives," who make up the large majority of the conservatives in the US -- want everyone else to conform to a very narrow set of "family values," religious belief, marriage and other behaviors. They are the opposite of "libertarian."
-- Ed Huntress
Reply to
Ed Huntress
'Depends on the flavor of liberals you're talking about. The center of liberalism as we know it in the US is not really conformist. The hard left wing, however, is.
-- Ed Huntress
Reply to
Ed Huntress

Site Timeline