Say goodbuy to home shops

Very much so. You can't even put either of them on linear scales. The variety is all over the place, and the end positions for each tend to be outright contradictory.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Gunner wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Do you know how much I'm going to have to drink tonight to kill the brain cells that are holding that image.... and I don't even drink :)

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Your welcome.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Not likely the Libertarians.

Republicans seem to be a cross between Libertarian Lite and Democrat Lite.

I guess it comes down to Democrats that always think they know what is best for you.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

After two Kennedys were taken out, they the congress, enacted the GCA 68. The greatest assault on liberty ever in our history.

Wes

Reply to
Wes