Cutting left hand threds on a Myford ML7

Not sure what you mean by that. I'm certainly not advertising for them; and based on my experience with them, I advise people NOT to deal with them; or if you have to, to examine any castings that you get from them BEFORE PARTING WITH YOUR CASH.

CAVEAT EMPTOR, as always.

(Insofar as you were critical of trolls, perhaps your comment below might fall into that category?)

castings saga, most

conditions...etc. which I

Reply to
Ryan Breai

Come on Mr Blackgates this has gone on long enough. OK we have all visited your web site and some like me have seen some of the deals and ordered from it but it's showing a bit thin now.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

He was taking the piss out of you Garath.

Reply to
steve H

And look what you get left when you take the piss out of shit. THICK SOLIDS Thanks for the laugh Mr Lyon.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Or in your case CAVEAT VENDOR

Cheers Dave "Industria, arte, prudentia"

Reply to
Dave Jones

Absolutely. If any vendor has no quality control in place such that he will let scrap metal pass through his organisation and be passed off in a sealed box as a valid kit, then that vendor had better be aware of public fora used by his clients such as this NG.

Reply to
Ryan Breai

Sealed box? Earlier on you said it was wrapped in newspaper. Did you imagine the whole incident? (_!_)

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

What is a "fora", I have checked several dictionaries but am none the wiser.

Cheers Brian

Reply to
brian

He means FLORA - as in margarine.

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Brian,

He's making a reference the fora and fauna - you know - birds & bees and thing in the animal and plant kingdom. His use of occasional latin discloses a misused or wasted education and has happened before.

(actually his usage is correct in this case - one forum two fora )

Amo amas amat amamus amatis amant iirc !

Andrew Mawson Bromley, Kent

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Try Chambers:- fora = forums = plural of forum.

Cheers - Mick

Reply to
Mick Collins

It is some years since I studied Latin, but I assumed it to be the plural of, "forum".

Perhaps it is a sad reflection on the decline in education today that none of my 11 children had the option to study Latin in the local schools? The prospect looks even bleaker for the 7 (so far) grandchildren.

Reply to
Ryan Breai

For someone who enjoins the complaint that I am a troll, your unnecessary insulting remark below throws an interesting light upon you yourself.

Others please note, whenever I respond in this manner it is and always has been, on the defensive against others who perhaps are guilty of the sins that they lay against my door?

Look back at my postings in this NG, and ask yourself who really are the disingenuous trolls?

Reply to
Ryan Breai

Have you asked your doctor about a change of medication? Your current prescription doesn't seem to work. (_!_)

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

So whichever ng you venture forth in degenerates in childish tantrums from yourself, yet it is everybody else's fault? Someone with an engineering background might consider the principle of Occam's Razor, but someone of a less logical mental background would probably assume otherwise.

Reply to
Gary Cavie

Crikey most children dont even study English grammar these days let alone Latin you berk Gareth.

me

Reply to
me

...and they say that whenever life gets you down, just remember that there's always someone worse off than you.

Reply to
Stephen Howard

Perhaps he would be kind enough to prescribe an overdose of morphine.

Reply to
Whinging Courier

Remember what we used to recite at school?...

"Latin is a language as dead as dead can be. First it killed the Romans, now it's killing me!"

;-)

Rick G4BLT

Reply to
Richard Sterry

"Brutus adsum jam forte Caesar aderat Brutus sic in omnibus Caesar sic inat"

You started it! ;-)

73 de G3NYY
Reply to
Walt Davidson