Expensive Myford (2) - Super 7

Maybe this tops the ML7 I found earlier?

Tony

Reply to
tony

For that money you could have a very nice Hardinge and change enough for a couple of decent Boxfords too. Must be trying to cash in on Christmas coming.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Shute

Accidental surely? extra zero or two makes all the difference eh!

Bit like the POS Avon cnc lathe on there for over 100 grand few weeks ago! From new they were under a third of that.

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

I know someone who bought that,and,your description is correct.

Reply to
mark

It is simply advertising and will be withdrawn before the end. A well-worn tactic!

regards

Reply to
Roland Craven

Wasnt Robin was it?

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

He may have been an advisor. :-)

Reply to
mark

Exactly. But you can make an offer. I'd offer 50 quid if I had the space.

Reply to
The Other Mike