Expensive Myford (2) - Super 7

Maybe this tops the ML7 I found earlier?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/myford-super-7-metal-lathe-gearbox-/120814004612?pt=UK_Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item1c21136984
Tony
On Thu, 8 Dec 2011 07:27:15 -0800 (PST), tony

For that money you could have a very nice Hardinge and change enough for a couple of decent Boxfords too. Must be trying to cash in on Christmas coming.
Richard
On Thu, 08 Dec 2011 18:18:57 +0000, Richard Shute

Exactly. But you can make an offer. I'd offer 50 quid if I had the space.
On 08/12/2011 15:27, tony wrote:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/myford-super-7-metal-lathe-gearbox-/120814004612?pt=UK_Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item1c21136984
Accidental surely? extra zero or two makes all the difference eh!
Bit like the POS Avon cnc lathe on there for over 100 grand few weeks ago! From new they were under a third of that.

I know someone who bought that,and,your description is correct.
On 09/12/2011 09:23, snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk wrote:

Wasnt Robin was it?

He may have been an advisor. :-)
It is simply advertising and will be withdrawn before the end. A well-worn tactic!
regards
--
Roland Craven
Nr. Exeter, Devon, UK