Machinery's Handbook

Nope, site bandwidth limit reached when I tried this morning - anybody care to burn a CD and send it to me please.....

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
Peter Sheppard

Round plastic thing in post to you John.

(A thank you for previous cynical trading).

Bill Derby

Reply to
Bill H

No bottle of rum thrown in either? Piracy ain't what it used to be..

Reply to
Tom

Bad week, John? TGIF perhaps? :-)

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Similarly, a cubic foot still contained 1728 cubic inches...

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Neat! I have the 17th edition,purchased at a club auction.

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve R.

Thanks very much for my copy as well, Bill, nice of you to think of me.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

In message , bill writes

All, The link is still showing "Bandwidth Exceeded"...

If anyone is willing to copy me the file to CD and post it out to me I would be more than happy to refund costs..

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Reply to
Pat Martindale

If you can wait until Monday, Pat, I'll do you a copy. I still owe you a big favour for that rev counter repair you did for me.

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes