Machinery's Handbook

I've just picked up a 9th Edition from a secondhand bookseller for six quid. Very nice it is too! 1934 or so, so it's seen some use. I like to
think that I'm just the latest custodian.
I ordered that X3 yesterday too, and I asked them to delay delivery until I've shovelled some crap out of the way in the workshop.
I mentioned that I was going from John S's advice. "Well" said the chap "I wouldn't argue with John".
"No" I said "I did once, complete waste of time..." :^)
--
Nigel

When the only tools you have are a Matchmaker CNC Mill, a Colchester
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 21:15:19 +0100, Nigel Eaton

You don't want that rubbish. You want the one that I'm writing!