Es gibt auch ABC und AAC Motoren mit Kolbenring

Hallo Zusammen
Bei grösseren Motoren wird häufig ein Kolbenring verwendet. Es es gibt sogennante ABC-D AAC-D Motoren D=Dykes = Ring
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.