I'm Italian and i hope to find some advice from all of you!

Hello to everyone excuse me for my english, i'm learning Pro/E, so for
improve my knowledge about it, i thought if would be worthwhile if
someone of you send me by e-mail a few samples (prt or asm). I'm sure
it will be good for my practice/study.
My E-mail is snipped-for-privacy@jumpy.it
Well thanks a lot to everyone
Paolo
Reply to
Paolo
Hello to everyone excuse me for my english, i'm learning Pro/E, so for improve my knowledge about it, i thought if would be worthwhile if someone of you send me by e-mail a few samples (prt or asm). I'm sure it will be good for my practice/study. My E-mail is snipped-for-privacy@jumpy.it Well thanks a lot to everyone Paolo
Reply to
Paolo
Hello Paulo,
You can find a whole bunch of models on
or
(freely downloadable for a limited time).
So knock yerself out!
Greets, Ed
Reply to
mutrax