Skeleton display in drawings.....

Has anyone found a way to turn the default setting of not showing skeleton models in a drawing from off to on? (config.pro or xxx.dtl or other)

I've got mapkeys and such to go into #views#disp mode##view disp#show skeleton BUT I'd rather have the default of new views to be on , not off and not have to mapkey many views in the same sheet.

Reply to
Stu