1SORC site overhual

I just wanted to let everyone know about the 1SORC site overhual. The changes should make browsing a lot easier. To kick off the new look, I'm offering free shipping for a limited time. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Gates

Reply to
topazx2

I just wanted to thank all those who gave me great feedback and helped me work out some of the bugs on the new

site. I am still getting some of the last few things done, but most of the broken links have been fixed. Thanks,

-Dan Gates

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
topazx2