1SORC site overhual

I just wanted to let everyone know about the 1SORC site overhual. The changes should make browsing a lot easier. To kick off the
new look, I'm offering free shipping for a limited time. Check it out and let me know what you think. http://www.1sorc.com -Dan Gates
I just wanted to thank all those who gave me great feedback and helped me work out some of the bugs on the new www.1sorc.com site. I am still getting some of the last few things done, but most of the broken links have been fixed. Thanks, -Dan Gates