Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

TARC in the News
For anyone who didn't hear it, All Things Considered on National Public Radio did a nice story Wednesday on the only all-girl team participating in the TARC. The link to the text and audio is: Scott...

not something you see every day
Zak orion went and got his "pink" rocket stuck up in a tree. while trying to dislodge it, I looked up and saw a hummingbird fly up to the rocket and check it out. here is a (archived)pic of the rocket...
3
3

Addendum to LDRS 23 DVD
Hello all In the LDRS 23 DVD Shannon Rollins of Alabama had an L3 cert flight which had not been recovered by the time of the DVD release. It appears the rocket was recently found by a farmer in the...
23
23

Alpha 40 South Dakota Launch
At long last, the 40th Anniversary Alphas have reached the Dakotas! Today, three of us from the Fargo-Moorhead Area Rocket Society (F-MARS) took the rockets on a road trip to South Dakota. It's only...
7
7

Oracle video results
Well, I launched my Oracle camera a few times today out at Lucerne. The video files are large (65MB each), so I'm not really keen on posting them on my website because I'll rapidly run out of...
13
13

Aerotech Initiator?
Folks I've been out of rockets for a couple of years and just came accross it all in the attic. 99% of it was the estes stuff. I was preparing to get into hpr with the aerotech kit a few years ago. Is...
3
3

FlisKits: ADV: Prod #1 Decaffeinator auction!
First Decaffeinator kit EVER Produced! heck, it's the First foam cup rocket kit of any kind ever produced! We're halfway through our list of new kits now with the Decaffeinator Production #1 kit up...
5
5

Two D15 grains makes a ???
Hiya, I joined two 24mm D15 grains today and flew my estes eliminator on them - (unreal flight) - is that the equivelent to an E15? Or??? And 3 D15 grains would make a???? Cheers
100
100

NSL T-shirts & Patches! (We don need no stink'n.....)
RMR'rs, I've got a PILE of NSL t-shirts in all sizes and some patches left, Come and git 'em! Time to stock up on some extra t's for a bargain price, postage included. $12 for the first tee of any...
4
4

CTI website update
Wow! CTI has made a significant update to their web site. Lot's of goodies on there. I wanted to get assembly instructions for Pro-98 motors and planned to email for them but it's there on the site....
1
1

[ISO] Schematics and/or information about DIY Capacitance discharge Unit (CDU) Ignition systems.
Hello All, I'm looking for any websites or material with schematics and/or information about DIY Capacitance discharge Unit (CDU) Ignition systems. After a bit of research I wanted to ask a few...

Save Rocketry Now - status
Thanks for Frank Uroda for the graphics, we now have a nifty progress meter for the current Save Rocketry Now effort! can still participate at 't forget to check out all the neat stuff the vendors...

Asking Your Opinion
I'm not sure how many people on here currently shop with us at Countdown Hobbies, but its been over 6 months now since I bought the store and I am starting to make more and more changes to make sure...
7
7

So Cal Rocket Assoc. Website updated
Martin updated the website with the latest info regarding launch site status. May 29 launch is moved to Lucerne. Vitis our YahooGroup for future updates. Shecter NAR 20117
6
6

ATF final rule explosives marking, etc.
The ATF still hasn't published their threatened change to the Propellant Actuated Device definition (they still have one more day in May before their latest estimate in the agenda goes bust) but they...
14
14