Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Courage and Honor
"Jerry, you know better than most that no good deed goes unpunished. They hate you for taking the stand they reject, because that stand is based on a principle that undermines their very reason for...
86
86

Who makes accelerometers with no baro sensor?
Who makes an accelerometer without a baro sensor besides G-wiz and Blacksky? I already have a G-wiz and don't want two electronics from the same vendor in case they both fail the same way. I don't...
12
12

NYPOWER Hybrid Fill Stamps, Seminar
I hope y'all on the East Coast can make it to NYPOWER over the Fourth of July weekend. Plenty of hybrid GSE will be available. Our friends from the Skybusters club will be there, and if it's anything...
3
3

Styrene Rod Shear Pins
Hi folks. I've been checking out ROL Info Central for shear pin details. It recommends 1.5mm square Styrene rods and the number required. All the same I'll be ground testing first.. :-) Is there a...
4
4

fa: more fun rockets on ebay
More dutch auctions. Get them while you can! Only two cartons of Zoomies left. The Tangents are all gone....
5
5

the voice of reason
Jerry, you know better than most that no good deed goes unpunished. They hate you for taking the stand they reject, because that stand is based on a principle that undermines their very reason for...
13
13

Calling Doug Parks
Has anyone heard from Doug Parks or Rebar Rocketry lately? I've been trying to contact them for a month with no response. Anyone have any contact information other than what's on the website? mike
2
2

Latest commercial outrage
Have you all seen the new Ford commercial? The one where canoes go out of control? We must be outraged! This commercial clearly disparages canoes, and paints those who travel with canoes as out of...
5
5

Video overlays etc.
Been working on some software to overlay flight data on video so I just thought I'd share the results with you guys. It takes in an RDAS file and a source of video and you just tell it which frame is...
9
9

est2119 36 D Squared???
what is the est2119 36 D Squared?? Hobbylinc carries 1 new model rockets at discounts up to 21%.
14
14

LDRS24
Coast Rocketry is sponsoring a competition at LDRS24. The object is to photograph the event from a rocket flight. The prize goes to the first rocketeer to place in the possession of the launch...

pyro doj letter questions
Has anybody taken a look at the pyro's foundation lawyers analaysis of the cpsc suits against firefox and skylighter? makes the following statement: "COMMENTS: What is most important about this...
48
48

The scoop on Oxral Ematches
I just talked to Marsha at Lunatech. Oxral ematches are not available at this time. They do have some American made ematches sold as BGZD, but they are considerably more expensive. Oxral is a brand...

Be nice to Jerry thread
Folks, Given all the love and compassion we have for Jerry I thought what a neat idea to just start a thread where we can focus all that kindness, love and affection I know we all have for this poor...
42
42

[F-FT] Initial Estes Oracle comments
I haven't done much more than open the box yet, but here are some initial comments... The box is huge, mostly air. The camera doesn't appear that vulnerable, so I don't know why it's in such a big...
14
14