alternative to Hatch/Kohl 724 in the works

now that is pretty darned cool !! play without wearing it out.

Would love to see that in operation.

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

Tod,

Think of it as redneck raisin bran :) You try to get a peanut in every sip.

I've had many a drink with peanuts, from Sunrise grape and orange to Coke and Sprite. Been a long time, though.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

Gack. Ew. Uh, OK Doug, whatever....

So this is some sort of a breakfast food?

My family and I are going to find ourselves south of the Mason-Dixon line at the end of next month, and now I'm nervous...

Probably a good thing. There're better ways to get your dietary fiber...

Tod "I wonder what we eat 'up here' that's weird to Southerners" Hilty

Reply to
hiltyt

Where?

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

A bit south of you, unfortunately. Unless ya want to take the bike down, and meet us!

See subsequent, post..

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

One of my Air Force buddies used to get wrecked on a concoction he called "Purple Passion Juice" that he made by mixing grape Hehi with Everclear grain alcohol. I tried it once and immediately regretted it.

Bill Sullivan still a beer drinker

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Ah! A nice variation of the classic "Hairy Buffalo"...

Oh to relive those days I don't remember because of that nifty Kool Aid flavored rocket fuel..

Tod "Mind the fruit now!" Hilty

Reply to
hiltyt

Since we have no autobahn, it's a tad far for an afternoon jaunt.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Not after you drink a PPJ.... HIC!!! Hehi!!!

Reply to
BB

since that takes an electric current, we will see background checks before you can get electric service to your house

;o)

- iz

Reply to
izzy

excellent articles, John! Thanks for posting them!

what a challenge they faced. Can't wait to see the recordings published on the web.

- iz

Reply to
izzy

Yeah, and what would you do with the kid? She's got to be getting too big for the saddlebag by now...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Tank bag ;-)

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

be laid to rest:

I guess that's what I get for only paying half attention to what I'm listening to.

That vile stuff. I'll buy him one if he'll drink it!

Bob Kaplow

I thought only Radar drank the stuff.

Bob Kaplow

be laid to rest:

And from there is a link to their story from 2 years earlier:

Bob Kaplow

Actually, they won't fix your door. Or take the bullets out of the wall. Or replace your dead family pet. Or wife.

Bob Kaplow

OOPS! That shoulda been "Nehi." Gotta stop drinking Guinness before lunch.

Bill Sullivan

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

I've seen these laser beam record players at the CES shows when they were still in Chicago. Somehow the name Finial Technology rings a bell.

Also saw a $15K turntable and matching $15K arm. And got to listen to systems that were in the $100K range for the whole system!

Bob Kaplow

You're being funny, right? Iced coffee is really popular 'round these parts! My brother drinks about a quart an hour..

Uh, and yes, I drink my iced tea with no sugar...

Wow. I guess we *are* weird..

tah

Reply to
hiltyt