Anything in Virginia next week?

Any thing interesting rocket wise in the middle of Virginia? I'm going to be in the Charlottesville VA (~100 mi SW of DC) from Feb 7-11.

And for that matter, is there anything going on in the Phoenix / Tucson area March 25-April 3 around spring break?

Bob Kaplow

For Phoenix/Tucson check

NaCl

Still lists the 2004 schedule, but I can infer that 26-Mar would be the launch date. Can any one confirm?

Bob Kaplow