Celebrity Spokesperson

I don't know Homer's phone number but he'll be at the bookstores on this tour. I guess somebody could ask him then. But like a previous poster, I don't think Homer will want to talk about rockets. This book I just read of his is really good just like October Sky was but this one is about the Coast Guard, lighthouses, and has some great sex scenes, too. You go, Homer!

Reply to
Lone Eagle

Sigourney Weaver?!! I'd give up the hobby first.

Mark Simpson

here's #3: I remember when Pete Conrad bit the dust, wiped out on his motorcycle. at age 70 ?

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner

I see dead people. Stop I do not want to experience a paradox! I do not want to see myself!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How 'bout Cindy Crawford then?

At least she was actually named as a preferable passenger by the Russians for the International Space station...

The more air time she gets, the better... IMHO. ;)

Reply to
Mark

We need someone credible. How 'bout T'Pol?

Randy

Reply to
Randy

We need someone credible. How 'bout T'Pol?

Randy

Reply to
Randy

We need someone credible. How 'bout T'Pol?

Randy

Reply to
Randy

I'd sure love to lube her o-ring.........

Reply to
BB

Ok, what gives, why does this happen, when I did NOT triple send? Is it a hiccup with my ISP? It did this last night too.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Try thinking of baseball next time.....

Reply to
BB

no usually a hiccup with the browser.

your browser probably recieved an error of some kind or was RIGHT on the time out line.

so to be safe it KEPT it and tried to resend but in reality the server GOT the message and posted it.

3 times. no big deal.
Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

Isn't Sally Ride already doing PSA spots for the "Let children be children"campaign from the US toy mfgr assn that features model rocket launches? Seems like an obvious choice. Smart,female (nonthreatening), highly respected etc. Has anyone checked?

Reply to
a0002604

Along those lines... Ron Howard(who directed Apollo 13)...or Geroge Lucas(or any Star Wars people)...John Glenn would turn some heads....

Reply to
Hippiestew

This is by far the most practical suggestion to date because all of the processes and contract are in place including commercial time slots.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Isn't Alan Rickman teaching a potions class now? I'm not sure that would go over with the Republicans, since they're controlled by the Religious Right.

Zooty

PS: Anyone ever notice that Jesus Christ is the very sort of person the Religious Right would crucify?

Reply to
zoot

NOW you're talking!!! She is the only reason that I watch Enterprise.....religiously. And I'd love to share some Vulcan relaxation techniques with her. >;-)

Mark Simpson

Don't forget to decontaminate.

And while we're at it...Did anyone else notice how Tom McClintock looks (without make-up) and sounds a lot like Dr. Phlox?

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

How about just about any shuttle commander or a X-prize hopeful like Rutan.

Reply to
zak orion