Exploding cow video from LDRS

I just sent an MPEG-2 video file of the "Cow" rocket that CATO'd on monday. It should be appearing on the 'alt.binaries.models.rockets' newsgroup soon.

The slo-mo looked pretty good. But remember, I was shooting from a mile away in the heat, PLUS I zoomed in on the rocket when I edited the footage. That's why it looks a little fuzzy round the edges.

Howerton

Reply to
Hawarden

Should used a USR Q from the MDRA site as planned :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It was never planned to use your motor in the Cow.

Funny you should say that since you were not there, did not know the circumstances.

What you also didn't see were the other motors that worked perfectly.

Like we've never seen a Jerry motor blow.

Reply to
Darren Wright

Check your facts.

Good to hear.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Check yours Jerry.....the COW NEVER had anything to do with you.

You know Jerry, out of ALL the rocket guys out there, you are the only one who made an a$$hole comment about that motor. Showing your true colors...wishing other rocketeers disaster.

Out of 327 motors, I've blown 5. Give me a break.

Reply to
Darren Wright

Okay giv us a scientific analysis of the motor failure so the debate will change from name calling to science.

Hardly. You must not read my posts much.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to