Flap wing RG - who wanted to see this?

I just came across a note to bring an old rocket of mine to NARAM. I'm not sure if it was targeted for NARAM-45, or left over from NARAM-44. The request was from someone who wanted to see my variable camber flapped wing RG. It's my implementation of a late 70s Greg Stewart design. At any rate, I think I've relocated the lost model, and will bring it to NARAM. Now, can someone remind me who it was that wanted to see this odd glider?

Bob Kaplow

It wasn't me. But I sure am curious now. Can you post pix??

Reply to
JIM

Ditto for me. After almost 40 years in the hobby, can an old dog who has never built or flown a glider learn new tricks?

Reply to
tad danley