Help with Quest Delta Clipper

I started on my Quest Delta Clipper last night and I am missing the second page of the instructions. I am at step 13, so I know I have to form the shroud and install it, which I can handle.

If anyone has their instructions handy could you please advise on how much of the clay weight is installed in the nose cone and how far do I insert the motor mount into the body tube? If anyone could fax a copy of the instructions from step 14 on I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

John

Reply to
John Stein

As someone nicely pointed out...it's the Quest DCY Clipper.

That's what I get for making myself work today.

Sheesh!

John

Reply to
John Stein

Hey John, I have but one sheet as well. Up to step 13. My mm is even with the bottom of the bt. Don't know why. Use all the clay. Mine was very squirrly.

da rmr plumber Gary R Goldenbaum NAR #73669 L1 Northwest Florida remove 'nichspam' to reply

Reply to
GGoldy

That's why I think the motor mount is a little farther inside the body tube. Maybe the engine hook even with the bottom of the Clipper. Someone did email me that they will scan the instructions tonight.

Thanks Gary,

John

Reply to
John Stein

Make sure you use ALL the clay and stuff the rest of the nose with foam or paper filler to keep the clay from shifting aft during boost. I lost my first Clipper on its 2nd flight. I didn't realize the clay moved after the first launch and she flew in a wide arc into my woods on the 2nd launch.

Mikey

Reply to
Mikey