Hobby Lobby half off rockets, this week

Near the bottom, just left of center. Looks like their 4th of july rocket sale.

Bob Kaplow

Depends on what you're looking to buy. The first time they had one of these, when they just got the NCR/estes stuff in, I spent (or saved) several hundred dollars. Last couple times, I checked for anything new/interesting and walked out with nothing.

Bob Kaplow

Or walked out with something you really, really didn't need but couldn't pass up such a great bargain.

Doug What am I gonna do with those Quest Couriers...?

Reply to
Doug Sams

TARC 2005.

kitbash/modify as required to meet the 2005 rules (available in detail in Sept, but a preview is on the TARC website now).

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Deuces Wild, you say:

Fred Shecter

Most definitely! It's worth driving a couple of hours. Our two stores in Baton Rouge usually have a good supply of rockets. The problem is justifying buying all these rockets I really don't need but got to have. Joe South Louisiana Rocketry #8

Reply to
MODROCKET

Mine has two Trans Wing Super Gliders with non-clearance stickers at $4.99 and two at $8.99. It's nearly $20 at the local science hobby center. They gave me a $4.99 unit at half off because that's how it was stickered and they weren't going to go through the hassle of figuring out what the price should really be. Even at half-off $8.99, I think the parts alone are worth more than that for scratch building. I'm thinking about going back for the other three boxes.

-- Carl D Cravens ( snipped-for-privacy@phoenyx.net) Wichita, Kansas, US -- Read my model rocketry journal at

Carl D Cravens